Ratings for Dr. Ian Hurdle

One of the most amazing Doctors I have ever met. He has a great bed side manner, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Hurdle is an amazing surgeon and human being, he has fixed both of my shoulders. Chronic pain kept me awake for many nights over twenty plus years. Rotator cuffs, ac joint resection on both shoulders in just 9 months, I am able to sleep again thanks' to this amazing surgeon. Great personality, extremely knowledgeable, I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I broke my arm pretty bad when I was younger and I remember him be very good to me, we even joked around a bit.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Hurdle has been my surgeon for many years. He has provided me with excellent care . Dr Hurdle has repaired several of my joints due to deterioration. I wish he could be my doctor for life!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I am a 17 year old female, and just had surgery on my foot due to flat feet and what not. He is GREAT. He is very nice, and has a great sense of humor that made me feel comfotorable. I would trust no one else with my feet.. He is not just here to make his money atleast we dont think so, he will not do my other foot until i see the benifit of this one being fixed. He will not tell you he can fix something and make it perfect when he cant, he is very honest. I would recommend anyone to him any day. About a couple weeks after my surgery my mom had to phone a nurse because we had a couple questions and he actually came to the phone HIMSELF and talked to her. When anwsering your questions he is very very thorough, and people may think he is rude because he does not sugar coat things, but i prefer to know HOW IT IS(: He discussed with me everything i needed and wanted to know, and 5 minutes before my surgery he even came and showed me where he was going to make an incision,and everything (:

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr, Hurdle replaced my right hip with me at the age 36, due to unknown pain. He saw a problem where no diagnostic imaging could. He went to bat for me, he had to fight to go ahead with my surgery. When he pulled out the top of my femur he showed it to the surgical team, and they all saw how degenerated it was. It proved that I was in pain because of the rubbing of bone bone for 10 months, which was why I was in so much pain. I am still in pain, but he found out the disease that was causing it. Without him, I surely would have never made it this far. I couldn't have...there was too much pain to keep going. He also has a wonderful bedside manner and he remembers everything, and I mean everything about you. He is the best in Alberta, if not Canada, without a doubt.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

I have lived my whole life in constant pain and have had several surgeries. Dr. Hurdle is without a doubt the most knowledgeable, skilled & compassionate doctor/man I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend him to everyone. We in Southern Alberta are very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

When I went to Dr. Hurdle for my knee pain I was expecting him to recommend me surgery, simply because he will make more money. But he actually recommended knee bracing which magically cured my knee (thanks to Dr. Tracy also). And I was saved from all post-operative hassles. Thank you Dr. Hurdle.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Hurdle not only was v. knowledgable but he took the time to answer every question I had and gave v. helpful analogies to help with my understanding. As well, when I had a question while on vacation, he called me back v. promptly, long-distance, to answer my questions and then proceeded to give me tips of where to go for dinner in the city I was currently in. Nothing but good experiences with Dr. Hurdly

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

This Dr. is ignorant,rude,and thinks he has all the answers but is not prepared to discuss them with you.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010