Ratings for Dr. Brian Clarke

Dr Clarke and his entire staff are incredibly professional, pleasant to deal with and super accommodating! The service delivery in top notch and the certainly go out of their way to ensure your time with them is enjoyable

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

After my dentist of 20+ years had retired, I did not like his replacement and was nervous about choosing a new dentist in town. After Dr. Clark was recommended by dozens and dozens of people, I decided to give him a shot. I was alarmed to realize that my mouth was left in a state of disrepair (figuratively) by my old dentist's replacement. Already a nervous wreck - this wasn't what I wanted to hear. Dr. Clark was patient, forthcoming and very attentive. His staff is fantastic and he is very friendly and will answer any questions. I probably made him feel terrible by constantly asking him if he was sure, etc. but he certainly knows what he's doing. If you're searching for a new dentist - this is the one!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Brian Clarke rocks!! His staff are wonderfully friendly and so helpful and accomodating. My daughter was in huge pain and he waited for her at his office for over an hour and half while she navigated the bus system (I was at work without a car) and even came back to the office when he thought she wasn't showing up, straight away without compliant. Who else would do this?! He is extremely professional, courteous, kind and very good at what he does and has a most excellent reputation in Sudbury. I have recommended him to several of my friends and one of my friends who is hugely particular and has a background in dentistry found him wonderful with work her son had to get done. In short, you are in the best hands in the industry and he has done some very difficult work on my two daughters, one in the past done beautifully and another coming along wonderfully. While my daughters don't fully appreciate the pain they have to go through, they really like 'the ladies' and they always let them pick out the nice colours and give them good cleaning hygiene rules which I like!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My experience at Dr. Clarke's office was great. The staff was great and the doctor very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I did not find the staff to be as amazing as some of the other comments suggested. They were not awful, but I did find them to be disinterested and not always friendly. When my braces were first put on, the person working on them forgot to trim the ends of the wires. As I never had braces before I was not aware that they were not supposed to feel like that, so I suffered through a week in a lot of pain. When I went back to inquire about it the girl did not seem very apologetic or interested. On a positive note I did find Dr. Clarke was very accommodating with scheduling and he even came in on a weekend for me as I could not manage another time. Overall, I feel fairly neutral about his service as it is neither awful nor amazing.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr .Clarke and his staff have made my sons experience with braces an easy transition. The staff is always pleasant and willing to accommodate needs that best suit the patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Clarke to anyone considering orthodontists.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Brian Clarke is amazing. His servive was great as he has an incredible staff working around him. When you go there they do an incredible job at making you feel like are a priortiy and you realize that the truth is they all love what they do, and they all care about every single person that comes in to see them. I would reccomend Brian Clarke to anyone who is looking for braces and a great Othodontist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Took all four of my kids to get treatment. Very pleased with everything. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

The staff is friendly and helpful. I didn't ever have to wait more than 10min for my appointment. Dr Clark is friendly,knowlegeable and completely approachable. I rate the whole experience 5/5. Bravo Dr. Clark and staff!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr Clark put my braces on, and as an adult braces really do suck. BUT...made the experience so much better by being honest and open, he took the time to explain what to expect, never rushed me out, his staff is wonderful...I have nothing but good things and two thumbs up for Dr. Clark and his team! :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011