Ratings for Dr. Jeff A. Benjamin

Dr Benjamin is a fine doctor! He has been my doctor for many years as different issues have come up. He was always up on last visit and took time to explain any problem. I found him to be very knowledgeable, thorough, and compassionate. I am sad to hear he is leaving our area but wish him all the best with his relocation! We are losing the best...

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Arrogant and uncaring. I sent my medical records from my previous doctor who diagnosed me with MS and fibromyalgia. I also gave him a list of my medical issues. He walked, didn't read my records or current issues. He made a decision about me when he walked in. He decided that my issues were more FB than MS even though I had a letter from my doctor. No help from him. I found another doctor to assist me with my illness. Hope you sleep good at night Dr. B. I don't due to my illness. Do you ever have any compassion or guilt when you dismiss someone who is pain.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

The office staff and nurses were pleasant, very clean and neat. Dr. B was stiff necked, arrogant, cold demeanor, and not compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Benjamin is knowledgeable, thorough, and also comes with a great personality! I have been seeing him for a number of different issues - he is always aware of what we have looked at in previous visits. Only once did I ever feel he was rushing. He is a busy man but regardless of that at all other visits I have had his full attention.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

This Dr. was the most NON compassionate and arrogant man I've ever met. He made it clear he didn't care about my pain whatsoever and had no intention of helping me. I was appalled at his behavior.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr.Benjamin diagnosed a problem that I'd had for many years & it had went untreated,until I saw him. :) He sent me to have tests done (ones that I'd never had previously!) & he re-did tests #3 times, to satisfy each of the insurance companies (UHC.& BC/BS.) It was such a big change for my life to finally have a correct Dx's & the right type of medication prescribed to me to help create a "Quality of Life!" I see him every #3 months,unless I have a problem, & I've *Never* had any problems with getting my prescriptions,they even ask me,which office I'd like to to pick/up my Rx. at! "Dr.B." is polite,kind,laughs & jokes around,even spends extra time with me, if I have questions! He's a great physician & I'm lucky that my PCP. had referred me to him, well over #5 years ago! He's helped make my life much more bearable, thank you, Dr.Benjamin! Janet (seen in Conway office)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Will NEVER go back.................totally arrogant, self-absorbed. Felt as though I was taking up his valuable time. Spent a total of FIVE minutes with me, and charged an exorbitant amount for NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING (no help). I went to a different practice, and found (finally) some relief for my "imagined/referred" pain. He needs to be in politics.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Love Dr.Benjamin,however getting a prescription refilled is like pulling teeth. Multiple attempts by the pharmacy and I ALWAYS have to call also!! Takes at least two weeks every time!. HE is a fabulous doctor however there must be a breakdown in procedure for refills!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Benjamin was the best neurologist that I have have had since I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis . He has ( as I call it ) a great bedside manner. He made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions in good order.I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. B. for being there when I needed you. Butch Hicks

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Benjamin has been extremely helpful in treating my MS and Neuropathy. I have had this for about 8 years. Moving from N.C. 2 years ago I doubted I would find a doctor that would measure up to my previous Neurologist, but Dr. Benjamin did! He is great and has always been punctual and professional! I find him extremely knowledgeable and very willing to take whatever time I need when coming in the room to see me. I've read some of the other negative comments and just find it hard to believe that we are talking about the same Dr. Benjamin. I have nothing but great things to say about him! I can't imagine ever wanting to change Neurologist again!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Jeff A. Benjamin's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI