Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Gullickson

Horrible experience. I was looking for a new doctor. My preference was to have a male doctor so I chose Dr. Gullickson from my health plan. When I arrived for my 1st visit the doctor came in with his female scribe. I was never informed about this beforehand. I found this made it very difficult and awkward to dicuss my health with him. I finished the appointment and I let them know I would need to call to schedule a follow up rather than book one then. Truly I had no intent on returning. A few months later I received a bill for a missed appointment I never made. Between the awkwardness of having a scribe in the room and billing me for an appointment I never made, this place is very unprofessional. I would not recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gullickson for nearly 4 years. He is a careful diagnostician and open to any and all treatment or therapy routes. He genuinely cares for his patients and brings good listening skills to the examination room. I highly recommend him and my wife has also begun seeing him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Donald E. Gullickson's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MAMSI