Ratings for Dr. William P. Stuppy

Extremely knowledgeable in his field, diagnosed me within minutes, recommended a GREAT surgeon, and now 3 months post-op, I've never felt better. Great dr!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

In short, Dr. Stuppy saved my life. While I was dying and Kaiser said I had "irritable bowel syndrome" and had tested me repeatably in their LAME specimen lab, Dr. Stuppy found the FIVE intestinal infections that were, literally killing me. Not only did he find them, he knew how to treat them, the first time around. He was competent, thinks for himself, and gave a damn, that magic combination that we need in a physician and hardly ever get. Even though this happened to me 4 years ago, not very many days go by that i don't thank the heavens above and the earth below and everything in between for finding Dr. Stuppy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

This was the 5th GI I saw. He finally cracked the case after I all but almost gave up. The process was a bit lengthy between the labs he uses and acquiring the medication I needed but I can say that I finally am cured. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a GI disorder and is getting a general/typical diagnoses from their primary care MD or specialist.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

He's a genius. He's the only MD in the USA that is board certified as a pathologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, and an internist. I shutter to think of all that school. barf. He's the guy you'll end up visiting once every other Dr says you are fine (or treats the symptoms)... but you know you are not fine. That was my story and Dr. Stuppy found I was infested with parasites. Very very very smart. A little eccentric sure, but what geniuses aren't?

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. William P. Stuppy's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1975)