Ratings for Dr. Shahab Mehdizadeh

Having gone through literally over 20 GI doctors to resolve acute and atypical symptoms, Dr Shahab Mehdizadeh spent the most amount of time studying my case and worked with me to help find a diagnosis. Even though we never found the cause, he was kind and patient, and most importantly, concerned about my case. He worked with me to find a treatment plan that best alleviated the symptoms. He seemed to be one of the few GI doctors that actually put thought and effort into finding the root cause of any condition.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Mehdizadeh is an amazing physician who really cares about his patients I was impressed by his diagnosis; he explained my options and has been very detailed and attentive in managing my disease. I'm very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. M. will not be up front with you about what he charges. Get ready for a surprise bill!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Mehdizadeh is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is really smart, and kind. My colonoscopy went very well. He's a rare gem.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

All around a very compassionate and knowledgable doctor. Took time to explain everything. I'm so pleased to have found a doctor that really cares for me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

greta personality, very knowledgeable, humble, goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Shahab Mehdizadeh's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2000)