Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ippoliti

This doctor does not seem to be very concerned about his patients. He is hard to reach in emergency situations, does not respond quickly, and his office is nonchalant about everything. His healthcare seems to cause more problems than it does to resolve issues. Not sure how he got a good reputation.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Office is horrible to deal with. Got screwed on insurance. Took multiple requests to get things done. Just doesn't make the patient feel respected and cared for.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

This person let my 41 year old husband die. He'd been diagnosed with primary sclerosing cholangitis. He went to this doctor every six months (no effort was made to give my husband a liver transplant) until he started complaining of pain. That was when Ippoliti's office stopped returning phone calls. Turns out that my husband had developed cholangiocarcinoma (I call it cancer of the everything). After this person dumped my husband, I had to scramble to find a covering doctor to figure out the cause of the pain, which was cancer, and to manage it. After a revolving door of Cedars doctors, we were finally told the diagnosis. My husband died 7 weeks later. I was told that Ippoliti just shrugged off my husband's life. He was insured through his film studio job. They would have paid for the transplant. The offered to pay for experimental chemo, but City of Hope told us it was too late. Stay away from this person.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Takes multiple phone calls to get staff to fax anything or follow through & Dr. Ippoliti doesn't return emails or phone calls. I'm sure he's super busy but he's just not there for his patients nor is he supportive of trying anything outside of meds.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Andrew Ippoliti's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)