Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ippoliti

The worst experience! The doctor never examined me. He sat across from me and took notes. His nurse was supposed to make a call to insurance for a test. Two weeks passed no call. Called the nurse. Oh, no one called insurance. She would initiate. Two weeks pass no call. I call the watchdog group at the hospital "Patient Experience" - they said they would take care of it and call me back A week has passed and no call. I will be dead by the time USC takes care of me! Highly recommend you try UCLA that is my next call!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Not impressed. Will take my health care elsewhere. Over a month to get an appointment then they cancelled it. They didn't do testing at the first appointment requiring me to drive all the way back. They were to schedule a test and never called me. Had to call them twice to remind. Never contacted me regarding my result. The health care I received was AWFUL. Not impressed with USC system.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

This doctor does not seem to be very concerned about his patients. He is hard to reach in emergency situations, does not respond quickly, and his office is nonchalant about everything. His healthcare seems to cause more problems than it does to resolve issues. Not sure how he got a good reputation.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Office is horrible to deal with. Got screwed on insurance. Took multiple requests to get things done. Just doesn't make the patient feel respected and cared for.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

This person let my 41 year old husband die. He'd been diagnosed with primary sclerosing cholangitis. He went to this doctor every six months (no effort was made to give my husband a liver transplant) until he started complaining of pain. That was when Ippoliti's office stopped returning phone calls. Turns out that my husband had developed cholangiocarcinoma (I call it cancer of the everything). After this person dumped my husband, I had to scramble to find a covering doctor to figure out the cause of the pain, which was cancer, and to manage it. After a revolving door of Cedars doctors, we were finally told the diagnosis. My husband died 7 weeks later. I was told that Ippoliti just shrugged off my husband's life. He was insured through his film studio job. They would have paid for the transplant. The offered to pay for experimental chemo, but City of Hope told us it was too late. Stay away from this person.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Takes multiple phone calls to get staff to fax anything or follow through & Dr. Ippoliti doesn't return emails or phone calls. I'm sure he's super busy but he's just not there for his patients nor is he supportive of trying anything outside of meds.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Andrew Ippoliti's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Delta Dental