Dr. Harmeet Bami

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Harmeet Bami

I have been dealing with postpartum depression. Dr Bami and her team has been a great help for me in dealing with this difficult time. I am feeling much better and enjoying my baby

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very happy with how care i have received. Tha you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have a lot of faith in Dr Bami's clinical judgement. She is able to address underlying issues and not beat around the the bush. It takes courage to accept reality sometimes and it's easier for someone to see it from outside. It was tough but once I acknowledged my resistance, my life got much better

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I had a horrible experience with her in ER when I took my brother there in extreme state of depression. She did not take the time to understand the situation. She did not listen and she had no patience. She was rude and unprofessional. She basically told my brother to snap out of it. She discharged my brother immediately , she made everything worse than before.

Submitted February 15, 2015

<2nd last review> <last review> <doctor> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- empty <2014/6/17> <Dr. Naushad Ali Noorani > <2013/5/8> <2014/6/18> <Dr. Naushad Ali Noorani > <2012/10/24> <2014/7/18> <Dr. Razi Sayeed > <2013/2/24> <2014/7/21> <Dr. Harmeet Bami> am I the only one who thinks this statistics is so weird? btw, why the review got modified? the statistics is a very weird fact.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I suffered from severe anxiety attacks most of my life and have seen several doctor's while I lived in Montreal. It wasn't until I moved to Toronto and was referred to Dr. Bami, that my life changed.........She was able to find the correct medication and dosage that worked for my symptoms. It's because of her, I've been able to hold down a full time job for the last 10+ years. Thank you Dr. Bami

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

<2nd last review> <very last review> <doctor> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Empty> <2014/6/17> <Dr. Naushad Ali Noorani> <2013/5/8> <2014/6/18> <Dr. Elizabeth Cryer> <2012/10/24> <2014/7/18> <Dr. Razi Sayeed> <2013/2/24> <2014/7/21> <Dr. Harmeet Bami> am I the only one who thinks this statistics is so weird?

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

2nd last review last review doctor ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Empty 2014/6/17 Dr. Naushad Ali Noorani 2013/5/8 2014/6/18 Dr. Elizabeth Cryer 2012/10/24 2014/7/18 Dr. Razi Sayeed 2013/2/24 2014/7/21 Dr. Harmeet Bami

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr Brampton helped me a lot when l am was in Hospital. She added a medication and took one away. The first day was hard but now the dose is low. l feel free Dr Bali really listens to you, I trust that her husband care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Harmeet Bami's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been dealing with postpartum depression. Dr Bami and her team has been a great help for me in dealing with this difficult time. I am feeling much better ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am fortunate that i was referred to Dr Bami. I have been able to get much needed help and am doing so much better. Thank you! "

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with how care i have received. Tha you."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "funny(give me a break), this review thing is so manipulative"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a lot of faith in Dr Bami's clinical judgement. She is able to address underlying issues and not beat around the the bush. It takes courage to accept rea..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrible experience with her in ER when I took my brother there in extreme state of depression. She did not take the time to understand the situation. S..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "<2nd last review> <last review> <doctor> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- empty ..."

September 10, 2014