Ratings for Dr. Mitchell J. Spirt

I was very happy with him and his office staff. They are very cordial and he is a sweetheart of a man.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Very happy with this doctor. I have no problem recommending him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He is the best! He is very bright and also has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Very Smart Doctor. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

The go to guy for a colonoscopy.....Go Go Go which is what you will do during the prep!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I very much was impressed with him. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I very pleased pleased with my visit to Dr. Spirt's office. The office is very nice and clean. They have very nice artwork. I was able to see the Doctor within 10 minutes and was delighted by his warm personality and good sense of humor. The most amazing thing was that I work in the aerospace industry and when we spoke about satellites, this guy knew more about how they work then some people I work with! He understood what keeps them in orbit and how to take a satellite out of its rotation - I was shocked and wildly impressed! Most importantly he knows gastroenterology better then anyone too. If you need the smartest guy you will ever meet as a doctor then he is your man! There is no question who to see.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I saw Dr. Spirt for a stomach procedure. He and his staff were very professional. The doctor also has a good sense of humor. He is genuinely kind and really cares about you. I could note give him higher marks.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I saw him on one occasion and thought he was wonderful. I am glad I don't need to see him because I am feeling well. I could not recommend him any higher!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I saw Dr. Spirt for evaluation of abdominal pain which I was having for about a year. He spent over one hour with me on my first consultation. He did a number of tests including a colonoscopy (Yuck) and was able to figure out what the problem was. He really cares about you and he likes to look things up and become an expert at it. I am glad he is so diligent. Sarah G.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Mitchell J. Spirt's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente