Ratings for Dr. Ralph Masi

Great doctor!! Love him as family dr. Like how he teaches new docs his ways

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The best of the best, he has taking care of three generations of men in my family, can't thank him enough for all the help he has done for all of us. Thanks dr

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My name is Sandra and Dr Masi has been my doctor since I was a kid. He's an amazing doctor he has always been there for no matter what I've gone through. He's so easy to talk too. Lucy and Gina are amazing as well I love those 2 so much. They've always made me feel so welcomed. Dr Masi I can not thank you enough for all you've done and continue to do for me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I've had Dr. Masi my whole life, ( 27 years) he has been with me through just about everything. He has always been honest and very thorough- recently I was admitted to the hospital for kidney stones. Dr. Masi called me the next day asking if I was ok and what had happened! Not many doctors would do that- he still surprises me after all these years. AMAZING DR.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Very grateful to have such a great doctor for my 3 boys. the staff is great!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very grateful to have such a warm and knowledge family physician take care of me and my husband. He is always bang on with respect to treating our illnesses. Thanks to him we continue to live a healthier and painless life every day. His staff are just as awesome!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Masi was my husband's family doctor for many many years and I have not words to express what a truly great doctor he is. We are no longer living in Canada and so much regret not having him as our G.P. The staff are also wonderful. I would most definitely recommend Dr Masi to anyone looking for a excellent G.P.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Masi has been the greatest family physician I've known. With myself,my husband and our 3 boys has always been on top of everything. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything that is needed to know, you never doubt his decisions as his decisions are always right. I would highly recommend Dr. Masi. There is no doctor out there that does what he does, as well as he does. Staff is super also, always on the ball to help any way possible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr since I was a child, great doctor no complaints what do ever. Also love the fact he also tea he's still great to have an up to date doc!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Amazing doctor, friendly kind and caring. Easy to talk to, all the right answers.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011