Ratings for Dr. Ralph Masi

I use to think he was the best . Maybe he’s too busy now .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Masi has been my family doctor for over 30 years, I have always him and his staff punctual and courteous. I have found Dr. Masi to be a caring and knowledgeable doctor , one who wants to get to hart of the issue and not to over prescribe medication in order to mask the problem. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I had the opportunity to visit and meet Dr Masi as my family doctor was not available. I had a very pleasant visit his staff are very helpful. He cares for his patients and was helpful. Any day i would go back to him. I also recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

If you're looking for an exceptional doctor who is great at what he does, you need not look any further than Dr Masi. he has taken care of our family for years...three generations! need I say more.....

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Masi is very knowledgeable I’ll give him that! But in my opinion, he only listens to the problem you’re there for and any other words that may come out of your mouth he completely ignores. He likes to make these odd comments and downplays personal feelings! He’s very punctual but I think that’s because I feel like I’m on an assembly line! In and out! No small talk please. Answer the questions he asks. The rest he really doesn’t care to hear! Currently looking for new dr. Don’t like to be treated by a piece of wood!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr Masi is the most respectful Dr I've known. Never wait more than 10min unless something serious has happened. Best dr ever.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Great doctor!! Love him as family dr. Like how he teaches new docs his ways

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The best of the best, he has taking care of three generations of men in my family, can't thank him enough for all the help he has done for all of us. Thanks dr

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My name is Sandra and Dr Masi has been my doctor since I was a kid. He's an amazing doctor he has always been there for no matter what I've gone through. He's so easy to talk too. Lucy and Gina are amazing as well I love those 2 so much. They've always made me feel so welcomed. Dr Masi I can not thank you enough for all you've done and continue to do for me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I've had Dr. Masi my whole life, ( 27 years) he has been with me through just about everything. He has always been honest and very thorough- recently I was admitted to the hospital for kidney stones. Dr. Masi called me the next day asking if I was ok and what had happened! Not many doctors would do that- he still surprises me after all these years. AMAZING DR.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016