Ratings for Dr. Ralph Masi

Very grateful to have such a great doctor for my 3 boys. the staff is great!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very grateful to have such a warm and knowledge family physician take care of me and my husband. He is always bang on with respect to treating our illnesses. Thanks to him we continue to live a healthier and painless life every day. His staff are just as awesome!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Masi was my husband's family doctor for many many years and I have not words to express what a truly great doctor he is. We are no longer living in Canada and so much regret not having him as our G.P. The staff are also wonderful. I would most definitely recommend Dr Masi to anyone looking for a excellent G.P.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Masi has been the greatest family physician I've known. With myself,my husband and our 3 boys has always been on top of everything. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything that is needed to know, you never doubt his decisions as his decisions are always right. I would highly recommend Dr. Masi. There is no doctor out there that does what he does, as well as he does. Staff is super also, always on the ball to help any way possible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr since I was a child, great doctor no complaints what do ever. Also love the fact he also tea he's still great to have an up to date doc!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Amazing doctor, friendly kind and caring. Easy to talk to, all the right answers.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Dr. Masi is the best doctor, we are so blessed to have him as our family doctor. He now takes care of my Grandson.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

DR. MASI IS A FRAUD, HE TREATED MY WIFE FOR MANY YEARS WHO HAD MENTAL PROBLEMAS HE DID NOT EVEN KNOW YET HE KEPT PRESCRIBING ANTIDEPRESANTS FOR YEARS WITHAOUT EVEN KNOWING HER CONDITION. sHE WENT TO SEE HIM FOR A RELATED CASE AND DIDNOT REALIZED SHE WAS IN PERMANENT DISABILIT FOR AS MANY YEARS AS HE WAS TREATING HER. HOW IS THAT FOR A TOUGH DOC.....i CALL THAT IGNORANCE

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

In reading about this family doctor of today, Dr. Masi, all I can say is how wonderful it is to know that caring and knowledgable doctors still exist in today's society. He is truly a professional, passionate and caring person - lucky the patient is to have him for a doctor. Cudos to you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

DR Masi si my only doctor i had he is very knowlegable and i would no go anywhere else

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010