Ratings for Dr. William S. French

Best doctor around. Very knowledgeable, very nice, and very helpful. His staff takes it to the next level. Very nice people. I would recommend Dr french to anyone

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Barely even looked at me. Got my blood taken and he did not even tell what he thought or gave me a chance to ask questions

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

It says to make comments polite and that is not possible at this time.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I've seen Dr.French since I was 17 years old he is an amazing Doc and has seen my family through many illnesses. He is no nonsense for sure! I have recommended him to anyone looking for a doctor for years he's definitely one of the best!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr.French and all his staff are friendly and really care about the patients..I highly recomend him to anyone who needs a primary care doctor.....

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Very kind compasionate doctor. Very knowledgeable and patient oriented. Very helpful and friendly office staff. I would recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

No nonsense. Saved my life by insisting on a routine test that I would have otherwise skipped. Staff is not very helpful over the phone but once you have an appointment and get to see him he does a good job. Listens, doesn't seem in a rush, etc.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. William S. French's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)