Ratings for Dr. Bryan Fitz

Dr. Fitz is the best Chiropractor I've ever found - and I've had a few over the years. I'm in my 50's and practice a martial art that impacts the back and shoulders a lot. I've been a regular patient for close to 10 years now. Doctor Fitz has a friendly and engaging manner and - with his Chiropractic super-powers - is able to get to the heart of the problem and provide instant and lasting relief with his treatments. He nails it every time, no matter how messed things are. He is a rock-star in his profession! Better than sliced bread. His staff are also very friendly and courteous and do their best to accommodate short-notice visits and appointment changes.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

went there for right sciatic pain, 1st session, watched 2 videos, was assessed, then he cracked my back without telling me he is going to do it, it felt weird but he was the chiropractor, so yeah, then and applied electric wires in my back to simulate massage, then left (12minutes patient contact time). pain worsen after, arrived home, almost couldn't move. maybe because it was my first and maybe my problem was really that serious. 2nd session, i was asked some questions, told him it's the same and i feel same pain on my left side now, i was told we will get there, cracked me spine again and had the electric wires again and left (7 minutes patient contact time), didn't feel any inch better after, even bought the "herbal pills" he introduced me to. Pain now is 10/10 on both sides. I turn my head on either side, pain shoots down my legs. 3rd session, waited for 10 minutes inside treatment room, even fell asleep. I was asked how i was doing and told him everything. same thing. cracked my spine, wires in the back and left (5 minutes patient contact time). Told to come back 3 days after by receptionist. for my 5th session. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! A friend told me about this acupuncturist, 4 sessions, pain is gone... and oh yeah, on both sides. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

He is great! He treated me for my neck and low back!! Pain is gone and my spine is adjusted to where it's suppose to be. Thank you Dr. Fitz!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Fitz and his staff have been truly great as I have dealt with ongoing back and hip problems that are not easily treated. What reinforces to me what excellent chiropractic care Dr. Fitz provides is the great difficulty I have finding another chiropractor to effectively address my back and hip problems when Dr. Fitz is away on vacation. Dr. Fitz's chiropractic care helps keep me doing things that I love when otherwise this would not be possible. Thank you Dr. Fitz!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I was involved in a severe collision 5 months ago that aggravated the chronic back pain I have been suffering with for 30 years. Dr Fitz and his staff of therapists have helped me get back to doing the daily activities that I enjoy. Thank you Dr Fitz!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

have been seeing Dr. Fitz for 17 years and have always been satisfied. the doctor and his staff are always friendly and give sound advise.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I have been having chiropractic care for close to thirty years . I Have seen close to a dozen different chiropractor 's, most are good, a few bad apples . Dr. fitz's gets results and is one of the top chiropractors that I have seen. I would like to give a shout out to Dr. Sears (retired close to twenty years) and Dr. McNeil Chiropractic in Fort Mac Murray. I'm Extremely grateful to Dr. Fitz's and the chiropractic proffesion, keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I had find his receptionist are rude, and short with you. I had an appointment for a massage, and the therapist showed up late. In the middle of my massage Dr. Fitz came into the room, and told the therapist that she would have to cut my session short. I was uncomfortable being half dressed with him in the room. They continued to argue with me in the room. In the middle of my treatment! I had to argue not to pay for my massage afterwards. Since I only received half the time I was suppose to receive. The office is outdated. I wouldn't recommend going to this office.

Submitted May 20, 2013

7 months pregnant was really scared going in but he is AMAZING!! I feel better already and was comfortable from the start !

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

He help me over several year for low back, knee issues and neck problems very grateful

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012