Ratings for Dr. S. Beatty

Sad to say Dr Beatty developed some heakth issues and subsequently retired from his prctice!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr Beatty replaced knuckles in both my hands, he is amazing. he is so kind and efficient. Would really like him to do my next surgery.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck performed by Dr. Beatty in 2005. 7 years later, I am still so pleased with the results. Dr. Beatty was caring, professional and always made me feel comfortable and well informed about what I was about to do. I am still thrilled with the results. It was the best investment I ever made.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

the doctor and his staff were fabulous..answered all my questions..calmed any fears i had..

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr.Beatty is an excellent surgeon, very easy to talk to and makes you feel so at ease. i have been in his care for almost a year now.he has been correcting a surgical complication NOT of his doing but from a surgery by another doctor. i am fortunate to have this skilled doctor. his office staff are warm and friendly too.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

This is a very kind, gentle and well informed doctor. I have honestly never met a doctor with such exceptional bedside manner (some of the doctors in Newmarket could take lessons from him...) I had a breast reduction with Dr. Beatty and am very pleased with the results, and specifically with the standard of care I received from him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

The doctor has been working with me for over a year after a hand injury and has been professional, excellent bedside manner and has answered all my queries in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I had a breast reduction last week by Dr. Beatty and he did an amazing job. He make you feel very comfortable and is an amazing surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Lois in is office is also very helpful and took time to answer any questions that I had either over the telephone or in person.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

I just had my breast reduction done by Dr. Beatty. He was wonderful!! He did not make me feel uncomfortable at all, explained risks and the procedure and made me feel at ease when I was on the operating table feeling very nervous. I would like for his desk staff to be just as personable as he is. There is one receptionist who is as nice as sunshine, the other is not so much. I dread calling his office sometimes, though the wait times for his appointments are not long, just because I do not want to cross the one receptionist. I have heard many great things about Doctor Beatty and am going to let my family doctor to know to refer more of her patients to him when they seek surgery!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Beatty did my breast reduction last year. He was fantastic. He is very professional and never made me feel uncomfortable about the procedure. He did a great job. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008