Ratings for Dr. Margaret Smith

Dr. Smith was my family doctor for many years. I think it's wonderful that she is now specializing in oncology. She is so compassionate, this is the perfect place for her. Wish I could find another GP like her though...

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I had Dr Margaret Smith as my family doctor, before she was invited into the Cancer program. She is the most compassionate, caring doctor! It took me awhile to find someone who even comes CLOSE to her - but I am one of the lucky few, and I did indeed luck into another fabulous family physician. Miss you though Dr Smith

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

After seeing my other oncologist (terrible), this lady was a ray of sunshine and warmth. She really listened without judgement and gave me clear info when I asked questions. I left feeling like I was in the best of hands and had met a real person who treated me like a real person.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

My appts with Dr Smith during my chemo cycles were very calming.She was caring and took the time to answer my many questions.Her simple sketch of my cancer really helped to clear up my concerns about treatment and prognosis. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I also had Dr. M Smith for years as a GP. I miss her terribly. You don't know what you've got till it's gone. My new Dr. Ok, but not as good as Dr. M Smith. I hope she's enjoying her change and if she ever goes back to being a GP sign me up.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr Smith delivered me when I was born, and throughout my life has been a thourough, knowledgable, and compassionate Doctor. My only complaint is that shes not a GP anymore! I would reccommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

This doctor is the model that all doctors should follow - this woman loves her job and cares genuinely for her patients - I had the privilege of going to her for quite a number of years when she practiced in family. This woman has heart! Wishing you every bit of continued success!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Smith was my Dr for years before she moved to the cancer centre. I have a new Dr now that's alright but I wish Dr Smith would come back to family practice as I miss her and her great, helpful advice sooo much!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

she used to be our family doctor before moving to specialty medicine. I have never trusted a doctor so much - incredible empathy - she made the right move

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Margaret Smith is the best doctor I have ever had the chance to know. She always makes you feel like a person and not a number.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007