Ratings for Dr. Salem F. Zakko

One of the best experiences I have ever had with a doctor! I was a first-time patient with a medical emergency AND I had time constraints as I was scheduled to catch a flight to TX to present at a conference. Staff made room in schedule to see me immediately and Dr. Zakko even gave me a means of contacting him during my travels if my condition worsened. I wish all doctors could be this helpful!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr. Zakko completed my colonoscopy this year. I only saw him that day - but he was very nice. I was diagnosed with cancer that last year that was found during my colonoscopy. Dr. Zakko held my hand before the test this year and said "We found a bunch of yucky stuff last year, didn't we?" As soon as the colonoscopy was done and I was awake - he told me the test went well - everything looked great. He seemed like a gentle, kind and caring person. I read the information about him online at the Bristol Hospital website – and from what I read he is very skilled and knowledgeable. I have not heard one bad word about him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Salem F. Zakko's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Bristol, CT