Ratings for Dr. Anthony Chiu

He doesn't care about the patients. Definitely not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He doesn't care about his patients, and always doesn't refer you the the specialist. He just want you to come in and make money.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Very scary having him as my family doctor. Charged a ridiculous amount for getting a medical form signed that was 98% filled out by me....

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

His reception is absolute rude. And he is not helpful either. all he want is let you get into his office. So he can make some money. He don't care his patient.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

He's been my fam doctor for 20+ years... Only reason for this was because one his receptionist can speak Korean in which my parents needed. Dr. Chiu makes me not want to go to the family doctor despite the fact that I need to on multiple occasions. I know that when I go to his office, he will run about 45 min late and than spend about 5 minutes with me (probably because he's running so late all the time). I would NOT recommend this doctor and I am in middle of trying to find a new GP which lead me to this site.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

The receptionist is just rude. Unbelievably rude.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Horrible doctor! Absolutely useless, just brushes you by.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

If you're looking for a doctor with great bedside manners and is willing to have nice long chats with you, this is not the doctor for you. If you're looking for a doctor who is quick, efficient, willing to refer you to specialists if he thinks he can't help, write you an Rx for massage/physio for insurance purposes, push back his appts to see you when you walk in looking like death, and makes his secretary call your mom when you're a full grown adult bc he thinks you shouldn't be driving yourself home, then yes. He's your doctor!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Chiu has been my doctor for about 4 years. I can see him when I am sick, unlike some other doctor's appointment is few months later. He has good knowledge and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

he is not a good doctor, he doesn't care about patient, won't let patient tell information very much.he want to let patient go quickly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011