Ratings for Dr. Kiran Sachdev

I have never written a review about a provider online before, but my experience with this doctor compelled me to do so. I saw her for a colonoscopy. I found Dr. Sachdev to be terse and dismissive. It appeared she had not reviewed my case before the procedure, asked me two questions, and then told me her diagnosis of the situation prior to the procedure starting. That left me wondering why I was even going through with it if she had already made up her mind. Furthermore her diagnosis of my medical issue appeared counter to my medical history. After the procedure was done she was dismissive in answering my questions and her comments countered what was written on my discharge papers to the point that I had to go online and do my own research to obtain an explanation of the comments. I would not recommend this her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I wish I had read these ratings before I went to this person. She is exactly as described by the others. I have quite a few medical issues, and see a lot of doctors. Some are nice and some are not. She is one of the rudest doctors I've ever met. She scolded me for asking her a question! Also, her assistant prescribed a med for me that was counter-indicated with another of my meds. She didn't even check! I had to go online and figure it out myself when I started getting extremely dizzy. My GP was appalled. She should be reported, but they all protect each other.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

very cold and rude bedside manner. she would not even take my mother's hand when it was offered. No smile or kind words. She needs to go back to manners school. she could not offer any help whats so ever because the test results were not showing anything. when we quized her as to what the next step might be, she had no comment, turned and walked away. she was with my mom less than 10min. requested with primary care doc that she be removed from our case.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

From our experience, we found this doctor rude, aloof, cold and the least compassionate doctor we have ever met. She was assigned to us in the hospital....we are requesting a change.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

This provider never listens to my problems. Very rude in nature. She treats her patients like a cursed material. Sometimes she puts you down by saying that you have a incurable problem. My friends, pl stay away from this provider, if you like to stay happy. It is my true personal experience and i visited her office thrice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Fine for routine colonoscopy. When it becomes a health issue she will order endless tests, not interpret them, not get back to you until you press the issue with her staff, become testy when you ask for answers and do absolutely nothing to resolve the problem. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Kiran Sachdev's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1989)

Chinese Community Health Plan