Ratings for Dr. Corrie Krahn

Had a cystoscopy with this doctor. Terrible bedside manner. I was very nervous about this procedure and not only did he make my nervousness worse, upon asking questions about the procedure his comment to his assistant was "I can't deal with this". Never went back found another doctor and never looked back. If compassion is on your list of desireable traits in a Doctor, skip this guy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

We agree with the surgery because he said he could damage his kidneys if not, and according to others opinions he shouldn't have said that, after that he remained worse.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. William Taylor until he retired, at which time I was referred to Dr. Krahn. I had a cystoscopy with Dr. Taylor who was gentle, caring and very knowledgeable, and who put me completely at ease; however, Dr. Krahn was uncommunicative, terse and, worst of all, was extremely rough during the procedure. In the past, I have had approximately six cystoscopies, all of which were painless and did not cause any side effects. Following the procedure with Dr. Krahn, I suffered from what I was told was hemorrhagic cystitis and was in terrible pain for at least two weeks. I would never go to this urologist again; his rough, ungentle technique was extremely distressing for me and he has no bedside manner whatsoever.

Submitted December 31, 2014

Very professional , I am very pleased with His advise and support

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I had a TURP over 2 years ago. The results were a disaster. Prior to TURP I was peeing 6 or7 times a day and about 3 0r 4 times at night. After TURP I am now urinating 20 to3o times a day and 8 to 10 times at night. The worst part is the excruciating pain I get every hour when the pain awakens me. My 2 follow-up visits were futile-no help and no solution. Having Dr. Krahn do a TURP was the worst decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I am more than pleased with the Dr.Krahn and his staff. 5+ on all accounts.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Great doctor. Has treated me for Bladder Cancer, and is right on top of the disease. I have been going to him for 3 years, and continue to be under his care. Very competent.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Good doctor, quick to treat my bladder cancer. Somewhat arrogant but very knowledgeable, which is more important. I continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I have been under the care of Dr. Corie, G Krahn more than 10 years. He save my life when he found and take out cancer from my bladder.I never was positive for cancer. He take control for my prostate. Dr. Corie, G Krahn is a wonderful doctor very skilled surgeon, caring and professional.I have full confidence in his care. This how I know Dr.Corie, G Kran.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Krahn is extremely arrogant and I question whether he really cares. He gets his back up if you have questions or mention things that other doctors who are looking after you say. Every appointment we attended we had to brief him on who we were and what medication my Dad was taking - he doesn't review your file before the appointment. If you like to ask questions or if you are working with other doctors (thru Cancer Agency) Dr. Krahn is not the doctor you want. Glad we made a change!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011