Ratings for Dr. Albert Chan

Dr Chan was very caring and gentle with my ankle surgery. Surgery was an option for me, I could of let it heal without, but Dr. Chan had such a caring presence that I knew I was in good hands. I opted for the surgery and it was worth it.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

very minimal care ..if you do not require surgery then he does not seem extremely interested terrible assistant in his office very rude and less than helpful ..try to stay away from him ..better yet langley orthopedic department

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had shoulder decompression surgery recently and I could not have had a better experience. Dr. Chan was very calm and took the time to explain everything to me. He did a very good job on the surgery itself and the prognosis for a full recovery looks very good. His bedside manner is exceptional and he doesn't push the surgery. He gave me other options and the decision was entirely mine. I found Debbie, his receptionist to be very friendly, and knowledgeable as well. Would highly recommend Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

very uninterested in thinfs that does not provide him money forgot to order CT for my wrist very poor care would not recommend him at all

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr Cahn has done my both knee replacements as well as other surgeries and I highly recommend him to everyone I know. He goes above and beyond to explain, take the time with you and his bed side manners are exceptional. I have had no problems with any of the procedures done and his receptionist Debbie compliments the office as well. When I'm in the hands of Dr. chan, I know things will turn out well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had total hip replacement surgery end of Feb/2017 with Dr. Chan; he was excellent and so was the staff at Langley Memorial (2 North) and the outpatient physiotherapy team. I wouldn't change a thing .. was initially scared of the surgery .. but now looking back .. absolutely no regrets. Dr. Chan was fabulous .. yes had to wait 8 months to get in for surgery with him but that's because of limited hospital surgery time for him, combined with a long wait of patients needing orthopedic surgery. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Waited too long to see him. There didn't seem to be anybody else waiting either

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am very disappointed with the follow up of my hipreplacment surgary. The receptionist doesn't answer the phone and is rude when I have finally got through to her. My Hip replacement has had many complications with no concern. I can't get into see him untill three months from now and I am in sevear discomfort. Angry, frustrated, there is nothing positive I have to say. The receptionist NEEDS to be fired! I have to give them one star no stars are not a option.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Went with my 15 year old daughter as had two dislocated knees.very helpful.Very gentle caring and took time to explain everything .

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Chan just performed a scope on my right knee. When I met with him he was very friendly and knowalgeable and took the time to go over exactly what was going on inside my knee, what the surgery would achieve, and the pros and cons of the surgical option for my situation. What I liked most about my consultations with him is that he really understands the purpose of the surgery is to get you back to doing the things that you love and doesn't hold you back if he doesn't have to. My surgery took place at Langley Memorial and went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016