Ratings for Dr. Albert Chan

Dr Cahn has done my both knee replacements as well as other surgeries and I highly recommend him to everyone I know. He goes above and beyond to explain, take the time with you and his bed side manners are exceptional. I have had no problems with any of the procedures done and his receptionist Debbie compliments the office as well. When I'm in the hands of Dr. chan, I know things will turn out well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had total hip replacement surgery end of Feb/2017 with Dr. Chan; he was excellent and so was the staff at Langley Memorial (2 North) and the outpatient physiotherapy team. I wouldn't change a thing .. was initially scared of the surgery .. but now looking back .. absolutely no regrets. Dr. Chan was fabulous .. yes had to wait 8 months to get in for surgery with him but that's because of limited hospital surgery time for him, combined with a long wait of patients needing orthopedic surgery. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Waited too long to see him. There didn't seem to be anybody else waiting either

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am very disappointed with the follow up of my hipreplacment surgary. The receptionist doesn't answer the phone and is rude when I have finally got through to her. My Hip replacement has had many complications with no concern. I can't get into see him untill three months from now and I am in sevear discomfort. Angry, frustrated, there is nothing positive I have to say. The receptionist NEEDS to be fired! I have to give them one star no stars are not a option.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Went with my 15 year old daughter as had two dislocated knees.very helpful.Very gentle caring and took time to explain everything .

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Chan just performed a scope on my right knee. When I met with him he was very friendly and knowalgeable and took the time to go over exactly what was going on inside my knee, what the surgery would achieve, and the pros and cons of the surgical option for my situation. What I liked most about my consultations with him is that he really understands the purpose of the surgery is to get you back to doing the things that you love and doesn't hold you back if he doesn't have to. My surgery took place at Langley Memorial and went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Have seen Dr Chan on three different occassions.He is extremely thorough and took as much time as needed to explain and answer my questions.I saw a negative comment about Debbie his receptionist,person must have dealt with temporary replacement as Debbie has such a wonderful disposition iIfind it hard to believe anyone saying anything negitive about her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr Chan is a wonderful Dr. Cares about his patients. His receptionist I don't understand why she is in this line of work. on the hand is rude and not helpful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Chan has done a knee and hip replacement for me. He is exceptionally kind, interested in you , explains in detail any of your concerns and an excellent surgeon. The incisions are barely noticeable From the time of your first consult till your completion he always treats you as a special individual,very caring. His receptionist Debbie is very efficient and kind. Excellent !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Chan is an awesome surgeon and treats his patients with great respect. He replaced my right hip in September 2014 and then the left hip in June this year both with wonderful results. Dr. Chan is always willing to listen and answer all your questions even though he is so busy. He has given me my life back and I will always be greatful to him. When ever I called Debbie at the office she was always very friendly and efficient and got me in to see Dr. Chan as soon as she could. Thank you Dr. chan , Debbie and all concerned for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015