You may also like

Rate Dr. Albert Chan

Dr. Albert Chan's Ratings

Dr Chan is a wonderful surgeon. I have had two hip replacements - one Sept 2014 and other June 2015. I would (and have) highly recommend him. Very minimal scarring - much better than any others I have seen. Such a gentle man at all times. OR staff tell me he is even gentle (their words) during surgery. Debbie, in his office, is a great person. She has consistently kept me informed during surgical wait times, even calling me in California! Thanks to both of you for making my surgeries go so well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Great bedside manner. He recently looked after my mother and did a great job. Highly recommend Dr Chan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Such A wonderful doctor and staff I wish there could be more Dr. Chans

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2639538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

My experience with a Knee Replacement surgery was extremely well done by Dr. Albert Chan. I found that the Surgeon he is has given me back a complete knee, with out complications. His rating very well compliments his style and professionalism. I personally enjoyed his bed side manor and his ear for my questions. I would suggest to any one in need of a orthopaedic surgeon see.Dr. Chan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Chan is an extremely competent and personable surgeon. He performed hip surgery on my wife in 2009. The results have been dramatic. My wife has experienced no problems since the surgery and has walked with comfort since then. We cannot express enough appreciation to Dr. Chan for making such a huge difference for us. We highly commend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1332798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Chan successfully preformed my 2 full knee replacements. Recovery on left knee was progressive and without infection or other complications; leaving me a few months later with 'full rotation' in my left knee! 6 months later I'm now recovering from a full right knee replacement and would definitely recommend Dr. Chan. While conducting himself in a very professional manner, Dr. Chan also displays a genuine, keen interest in his patients while it's apparent he enjoys and takes great pride in his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

I had hip replacement in March with excellent results. Dr. Chan is an extremely capable surgeon and his staff was helpful and friendly. I would very highly recommend him. Altogether a totally positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1332796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Chan is a good doctor. Listens to a patient's concern and then gives his diagnosis. His receptionist on the other hand needs some customer service lessons. Typical receptionist who seem to hate her job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Chan is very thorough in his examination and explanation of my knee. Gave me the choice to wait or proceed. I chose to proceed with the surgery. Best decision. Dr. Chan did a great job on my knee (torn meniscus and clean up). I highly recommend him. Wait time was not too bad. At the same time I also saw him for my shoulder. He suggested a non-surgical approach and that was the best decision. My shoulder is doing quite well now with treatment instead of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

Made me suffer needlessly for 2 yrs. Went to another surgeon and got the surgery I needed in a few weeks which is unreal for BC. I was in severe pain and he totally ignored this and told me I was imaganing it. I had a big surgery which no one will do unless it's needed and it was done quickly. The pain has been addressed and I hope he is never in this position. I lost 2 yrs of my life because of him. You can read my mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1332793].votes_count ]]