Ratings for Dr. Saad F. Habba

This doctor is terrible. He couldn't diagnose crohn's disease if l was literally shitting on his face.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I had been to three GI docs who could not help me. I had to travel to see Dr Habba who listened and did not think it was in my head. He was spot on and returned my life to me. I recommend him without reservation. He is worth every penny

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I was diagnosed with IBS and ran from doctor to doctor and getting nowhere. Eventually a friend recommended Dr Habba who diagnosed my condition and helped me. He listened to me and gave me the time and his office is not a factory. He is worth every penny.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

He is the man to go to when all fails. Caring and exceptional diagnostician. I would trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Saad Habba has changed my life. He treated my entire family. Recommend to everyone with Gastro problems.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr Habba was fantastic! He changed my life for the better! I am in his debt. Highly recommened!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been to numerous doctors for years who contiued to tell me that I have IBS. Dr.Habba was incredibly helpful in curing what I though was IBS but was in fact Habba Syndrome. I fealt better within 48 hours under his care. He was incredibly patient and his office was very accomodating. Since I have been to him I have referred numerous family and friends all who have had a fantastic experience with him. Dr. Habba helped me lead a normal life again.I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

This doctor likes to run tests and tests and tests and tends to repeat the same test in a short time frame - providing no information at all. After a month of testing, he offered nothing. He provided no answers regarding the nature of my problem. I am wondering if he has financial interest in the testing center. He does not answer questions and provides vague statements.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Very knowledgable and compassionate. Knows what he is talking about and very helpful. I would and have trusted him with my life.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Saad F. Habba's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1984)

Banner Health