Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Dosch

Hello, I'm a 26 yr old female and I went to Dr. Dosch for a second opinion. He is one of the nicest, knowledgeable, thorough Doctors that I have ever been to. I was CORRECTLY diagnosed this time, and reassured that I was right in canceling my colonoscopy that I had made with the first doctor because it would most likely irritate my problem and that I should still have the test done, but not until it has healed. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I would highly recommend Dr. Dosch to you all.. honestly he was sooo nice that I almost expected a hug :) Now let me make this clear I am not looking for niceness in a doctor as my first priority .. that would be knowledgeable and thorough in first and second, but when you have all three of those, well then you have a Dr that you will continue to go to as well as HIGHLY recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Mark R. Dosch's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1982)