Ratings for Dr. Jane Wrinch

I have been going to Dr. Wrinch for 14 years now. She is friendly, caring, and a great dentist. The hygienists (I see Kelly and Carrie) are really friendly and great. They have a new receptionist, Anna, who is also friendly and efficient. When I first started going to the office they had a lady named Pam who was very good. In between then and now they have had a few younger ladies who were not particularly friendly or affable. It is nice that they once again have a lady who is more in keeping with the overall friendly and caring atmosphere of the office. I have found them to be diligent with trying to keep the costs down, especially if they are aware that you have no insurance. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wrinch and her dental practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Wonderful and Attentive dentist! Knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY!! i came in to get my teeth cleaned and told the Hygienist that i had my wisdom teeth bothering me, she said come in for a consultation its free and decide what you want to do. I come in for a consultation all that Dr Wrinch did that day was look at my xrays, i told her which one i wanted out. All i came in for was a quote, i was in and out in about 5 minutes maybe less. She printed a few things and went over the basic things in the reading material that she gave me and told me to collect the papers with costs and such at the front desk. I go up to the front to collect the quote and the lady goes it will be 34.50, yes that is not a huge amount but totally wrong and unfair practice when i was told it is free!!!! SHe goes who told you that, i said the hygienist from last time, she said let me go check. There was another lady sitting there at the front desk and she said they do waive it sometimes??!?! like what, it should be consistent!! I was asked to pay something i was told was FREE!! all she wants is your money! go to someone else!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

So very happy with Dr. Wrinch and her staff. She is personable, highly knowledgeable and I always trust that she has my best interests at heart. She was recommended to me by a friend who is a long time patient and I'm so grateful for the excellent referral!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr Wrinch for 5 years now and would recommend her practice very highly to anyone looking for a dentist. My kids go there also and we never have to wait too long for appointments or once in the office to get into a chair. The hygienists that I have had are very conscientious and do ask how things are going. All in all this practice is the best one I have used and I will continue going unless things change.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My previous dentist had retired and I has very nervous about seeing someone new. Someone at work recommended Dr Wrinch, and I decided to take a chance. In some ways it was like stepping into the 21st century, as all the equipment used was different. It was a good experience, and I will book my next visit here as well. Thanks for making be feel welcome and for being communicative during the exam. The hygienist (Janet) asked a number of times if everything was OK, and it was. Thanks for asking.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

We left after a couple of years because we were unhappy with their billing practices and I found the hygienists lectures on cleaning and flossing condescending. Also, they were not great with kids, did not explain what they were doing or try to make them comfortable. Nothing wrong with dental work though.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about this dentist and the professional staff in the office. I started coming here as a patient two years ago. I have been in for checkups and some restorative work and so far so good. The hygienists regularly everything in check in with you to make sure that everything is OK. The dentist explains what she is doing and doesn't muck about. I have been able to get for early 7 am appointments as well as on a Saturday. I highly recommend going to Dr Wrinch.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

WONDERFUL! Dr Wrinch and her staff have a great practice. It is a busy office, but they don't make you wait and make you feel right at home . I wish I had switched to Dr Wrinch sooner! She is very conscientious about her patients feelings and their health, asks lots of questions, and takes the time to explain what she is doing. The hygienists that work there have all been excellent. Kelly, Janet, Editha..... great staff. She is not after money like others I have been to in the past. I can't say enough good things about the team at Dogwood Dental! You could spruce up the waiting area, but only if you don't put up your prices (ha ha).

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

She's adequate is about all I can say ; I felt like it was all about the money

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014