Ratings for Dr. David Ludwin

Fabulous. Tells you what you need to hear. Takes care of you

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I work with in the hospital system You have doctors who are good and bad Dr Ludwin is 100x better than good Love him

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

He shall be retiring In June 2015...such a loss to us patients!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. David Ludwin saved my life. He found me a kidney with the gelp of his team and made the after-care cery worry-free. Excellent bed-side manner and a brilliant mind. Always on top of things. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I absolutley love Dr. Ludwin. He knew exactly how I was feeling and what i was going through and made me feel so comfortable. He is such a caring and compassionate human being who has the ability to make his patients feel so at ease talking with him. My sickness happened quickly and no signs of it happening and he made me feel like its all going to work out...that there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel. I am truly grateful to have him help me through this.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr ludwin is amazing . I'm so lucky to have him. Can not say thank u enough. Love Leslie as well. Great nurse. Love you Dr ludwin. Thank you for being so caring!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. David Ludwin saved my life...got me a new kidney and is always polite and friendly. Very knowledgable and smart. A joy to see and a blessing to know. Very lucky to have him as my transplant doctor:)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

This is one of the best doctors in Hamilton - he saved my husband's life on many occasion either by medication or by referral. My husband lived a longer than average life for a transplant patient and saw his grandchildren - all 5 of them. I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Ludwin. Not only did he care for my husband, he spent time helping me to cope by discussion and understanding. He values the caregiver with is rare.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I love this man! Weeks before my kidney transplant, i was still in disbelief that I needed a new kidney, it seemed like everything was happening too quickly and I still had questions. I called to make an appointment, received one right away. While in the waiting room, I started to tear up a bit and hid behind a newspaper. When my name was called, I put on my iron lady face and marched into the clinic room. I sat in the chair, Dr. Ludwin opposite me. before I could even say hello he says, "what is a perfectly healthy looking young woman like you doing in a place like this is probably what your thinking"... i burst out in tears because i didn't have to say a word, he knew how i was feeling. I have so many little stories of Dr.Ludwin's greatness throughout my transplant journey that I could fill pages on this website. I will sum it up to say he is absolutely wonderful, a gift to his patients, my crusader when i'm sick. St.Joe's Hamilton,you are lucky to have this gem!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr.Ludwin is a very caring and compassionate doctor...he gets to know his patients very well and is very concerned for their welfare...I just love him to death!! Very glad I have him as my neprologist!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011