Ratings for Dr. Kim Williamson

Agree with last review. Treated my 90 year old mother with disrespect, challenged my mothers recollection of her medical history and had no time to listen, just smirked and left the room. No information on how they were going to treat her . Very dismissive and uncaring. We were so happy when she went off shift and was replaced by a very caring emerg Doctor. Wasted 7 hours waiting for tests which for a 90 year old is elder abuse.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Very cold person that should never be a doctor. No empathy, no beside manners and completely no desire to help people. I am a stage 4 cancer patient, I've been sick foe quite a while now and I have never met a doctor as terrible and her. She reduced me to tears. Please avoid this coldhearted person. PLEASE!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

The perfect example of professionalism. We waited for this doctor to diagnose and treat others, knowing we would receive the same consideration. Cutting no corners. Responsible, accurate care. An amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

The doctor came across very cold hearted,impatient and unempathetic. It appeared that she had made up her mind regarding my daughter's symptoms prior to her even entering the treatment room and asking any questions. We waited 6+ hours in emergency and she basically dismissed us without much regard to my daughter's pain. She told us to come back if the symptoms worsened. My daughter was back in the emergency department two days later with acute appendicitis and was then treated appropriately from a very kind doctor. NO thanks to Dr. Williamson.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr.Kim Williamson Very knowledgeable she took great care of me in such a busy atmosphere

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Unbelievably cold, she didn't listen to my symptoms, and dismissed me quickly. She gave me test results in the waiting room, along with her recommended treatment, everyone around me heard this. I was mortified. She seemed heartless, and when I asked what I could expect in terms of length of the illness, she basically said, "maybe a day, or it could be 10 weeks". She was so bad, the worst I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

This doctor is very intent on being professional. I first experienced her in 1990. She is a perfectionist and has deep pride in her medical abilities. She is on staff at several Hamilton hospital emergency wards. Her cool and direct approach is her way of being focused and professional- her patients are her prime concern. She strives for excellence. She is one of the most committed physicians I have ever met and been treated by.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

She is the worst doctor I ever met, I have never seen a doctor that makes a child with high fever wait more then 11hour, I gues it about the more patient more money therefore the live of a child is les important then money shame on you Dr

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

This was the first time I have ever been to emergency services and Dr. Williamson was absolutely amazing. She was kind, professional and made me feel completely at ease. She is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I've never had such a cold hearted doctor, I thought they were there to help. No to Judge

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009