Ratings for Dr. Lesley Pinder

Dr. Pinder is to the point, she doesn't try to butter you up she tells you straight on what you need to do improve your health. She listens and helps with real suggestions opposed to just writing a script and getting to the next person. She always inquires about my life, personal, work and about my family.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

thankyou dr pinder always being there for me and my family,through the years,even tho i didnt keep my check ups regular.,your professional and say it like it is ,,thats what i like most about you,you do what you are there to do ,thats all there is to it.I think your a great women!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Pinder has become the worst Dr. one could find. I now go to the mainland for my health care. She needed to leave pratice many moons ago. She is rude, unsympathetic and behind on her medical knowledge. Her staff are rude too.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Pinder is a very forthright woman and I appreciate that. She tells you what she thinks is wrong, does her job well and gets on with it. She has been nothing but a savior for the medical emergencies that my family has needed her for.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I thinks she is intelligent but her caring is way down there. She is crude and rude and says anything she thinks!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Bed side manner is terrible. Needs lessons on how to be empathetic.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

if she doesn't know what is wrong , she has no problem sending you on.glad she is mine

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

she has been my doctor since childhood,today i'm 43 and very healthy thanks to her. a very busy but wonderful woman.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007