Ratings for Dr. Agnes Han

my entire family of 3 generations have been seeing Dr. Han for the past 8 years. She is and always have been most kind and caring physician I ever met. she is brilliant with in depth knowledge. Regardless how busy she is, she answers all my questions and constantly educate me. If I am the one who kept her long time thus making those patients to wait, I am sorry to you all. she is worth the wait. When emergency happens, you bet you could count on her. SHE WILL be there to SAVE YOU the way she saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Talks to much about nonsense, does not heard a word you say. Doesn't spend enough time explaining health issues. Staff rude and not much help. Most frustrating doctor and staff I have seen. Looking for a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Han for about a year and the level of frustration and rudeness of her staff has forced me to find a new doctor. Several times the office was late in opening - suppose to open at 9:00 AM and no one shows up until after 10:00 AM. My pharmacy and I have to call multiple times for multiple weeks just to get an authorization or clarification, lab work orders are never called in when they say they are resulting in multiple calls to the office and rescheduling my lab appointment. The nurses are rude and the office just seems very disorganized. It's been one headache after the other so I'm finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

She was a waste of time, she took my 40 dollar deductible and after my first consult she tells me that she doesn't take my health insurance, for me to go change it? Seriously she was a waste of time and very rude at that too. Do yourself a favor and find a good doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

She diagnosed Crohn's after years of docs telling me it was IBS. She got there by not giving up and not accepting IBS. Eventually I did the pillcam and the ulcers could be clearly seen. She s always late, sometimes by 2 or 3 hours. I always ask for the last appointment. I am now pretty knowledgeable about Crohn's and treatment options so I ask lots of questions. I do a healing diet called The Specific Carbohydrate diet, so really have little need for doctors any more. I would recommend her, I believe she is caring and knowledgeable. She is not perfect but neither am I

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Han's office is inefficient. One year and still trying to get my colonoscopy results and records sent to my efficient Gastro doctor. Shame. Dr. Han is difficult to understand and refuses to give a print out of results with any explanation.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Inept front desk staff with little knowledge of procedures and health matters in general. I told 3 different staff members that I was calling regarding a follow up appt for an endoscopy all of them repeated referred to my procedure ad a colonoscopy. I completely lost confidence I. Dr. Han.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have seen several doctors in the Atlanta are over the last 35 years. Dr. Han is the only specialist that I have seen that never returns phone calls on lab results. When you call for your results you will be told she will return the call and a week later you still have no results. I have NEVER had this experience with any doctor. You will be told to make a appt and come back in, then you pay another co-pay and have your insurance billed again for office visit only to receive test results. Compared to other doctors that I have seen the office staff is overloaded and not very efficient.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Han is absolutely brilliant as well as kind or there wouldn't be so many patients who are willing to sit and wait the hours it takes to see her. But here's the thing: NO ONE can keep track of so many patients without making errors. She is so overloaded that patients are required to make an appointment just to get test results as phone calls are not returned. As for people who think she's rude, I am pretty sure these are simply cultural differences as she is simply "direct," not rude or arrogant. And yes, is is absolutely impossible as well as upsetting to get medication refills (which are not refillable, even for basics). If you're an IBD patient who's on lots of meds, this is not the practice for you. If you're a patient in need of a simple or one-time procedure, she has the knowledge and desire it takes to help. (I have since switched practices, for what it's worth.)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have seen Dr. Han for over nine years. I came to her after a very bad experience with a leading GI Group in the area. She has treated me successfully and healed my Barrett's Disease along with treating my Gerds. The wait time is difficult but I try to understand that she is spending time helping her other patients as much as she has me. She has always taken time to make sure that I get my questions answered and my concerns addressed. I have found that I do best with the lastest in the day appointment as the wait time is not so long. She is kind and caring and really is concerned with the best interest of her patients perhaps that is why she always has a full waiting room and plenty of people to see. I trust her judgement and believe that she is a highly intelligent woman who has a complete understanding of medicine. I have never found her to be egotistical but she is firm in her beliefs and confident in her abilities as a physician.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Agnes Han's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1987)