Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Zerega

Dr. Zerega has been our doctor for more than 7 years. He is very caring, knowledgeable and takes all the time you need and answers all your questions. His staff is very efficient. After a procedure he fully explains the results in person.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

his not really helpful. my insurance change network and he don't want to join to my insurance . the employees are not to helpful either . they are not caring and it seems don't want to be bother. i was in my insurance and i call the doctors office to send the copy of my priscription to my insurance so that they can order it and they say to me oh we don't do that. she said your insurance send a wrong priscription and dr. zerega don't sign it. so if the insurance get mistake i already there to my insrance and they can cooperate and change that priscription. they can correct it but then it seems like they don't want to be bother. so i decided to change doctors. that can of attitude it show the doctors is same as the employee it reflects. if the management and the doctors has attitude it reflects to the employees too. so iam not satisfied to my doctor zerega. i 'm glad i found a new doctor and this my new doctor is very very nice and the staff are very professonal and very nice.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Joseph J. Zerega's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

AARP