Ratings for Dr. Mary Hildebrand

Dr Hidebrand is amazing. I and my children have been patients of hard for close to 20 years. I never find her judgemental. She is always a great listener and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.

Submitted July 2, 2017

Vigilant and good at what she does, but closed-minded and does not support alternative therapies and viewpoints. I left 16 years ago, and received a letter recently from her pushing me to get a test I am unwilling to do at this point, which I have discussed with my new GP and a clinic, so I guess she is dedicated, but what the heck? I thought health care is a service you can choose to use or not, but am feeling it is being forced upon me with no respect of my years of research and personal decision.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Efficient, well organized, thorough; she understands that my time is important too.

Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. H has been my GP for over 20 years. She is kind, sincere, conscientious, a great listener, eager to address your issues and resolve them. If she is late are hard to get in to see, she's worth it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Always seems to be running late even if you're the second appointment, then doesn't spend much time with you, hard to get in to see her.....

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr Hildebrand is the best doctor I have ever had. She really makes you feel comfortable and she is extremely thorough. I like it that she is into preventive medicine and contrary to one of the comments, she doesn't like to prescribe unnecessary medication. Our family is so lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Hildebrand for over 12 years, she is wonderful. She listens and is very caring. She has even taken my mother as a patient. She is polite and takes care of all of our concerns. I trust her entirely. I feel lucky to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Great family doctor... Very professional, helpful and caring of our family before after and during our divorce. Once stated that most of her patients are women, but I felt totally comfortable having her for a physician as a male patient. She works only 4 days per week but has coverage of all other days through an in-office arrangement with another doctor who is also very good. Saw some neg comments above about timeliness of appointments, but so far I've never had to wait.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I've found her to be careful and thoughtful in her recommendations. She is easy to talk to; doesn't mind giving explanations and her honest opinions and has given over 10 years of good medical service and advice to me.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr Hildebrand has been one of few doctors I have found who don't make assumptions and can actually listen to what I say and respond with whatever I need. If I am not comfortable with a referal she listens and provides good alternates. She also ensures I keep up with looking after those pesky lab checks needed for yearly health checkups in a no nonsense manner. It doesn't surprise me to see she has a good rating.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009