Ratings for Dr. Renee Logan

Dr Logan was my GP in Toronto years ago and misdiagnosed an eptopic miscarriage as a ruptured cyst and sent me home then went on holidays. I woke up in the middle of the night, 2 nights later, hemmoraging. I had been bleeding for 3 weeks in a row when I saw her and had no idea I was pregnant. This was awful to go through. She left her practice to move to owen sound without any notice. I became her patient at a womens clinic and then her replacement doctor was a man which was also dissappointing. Logan has a very pleasant personality. I feel that she takes on too many patients as most doctors do these days, had to wait 1hr everytime. I was always able to book within a week. She needs to focus on the ability to provide an accurate diagnosis. She diagnosed my eyes to have blepharitis, told me to put J&Jbaby shampoo on my eyelids daily because they were chapped for life. I ignored her recommendation and used vitamin E instead & healed my eyes 8yrs ago, the dryness never returned.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

She was great but moved and we can't reach her for records. There is a box number to send requests to and our present doctor can get no response. We sent the first request last November after being without a doctor for several months. Now we NEED records for a specialist who wants previous test numbers. Is there no way to contact her? At the time she left, she said all we had to do was notify her at the box number which her old office has. The records would be forwarded quickly. I don't think several months is quick enough. (And as far as I know, they haven't been sent yet.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007