Ratings for Dr. Gary Eng

All the reviews about Dr. Gary Eng are true and accurate. He has an arsenal of weapons so to speak and he knows how to use them. After 5 years of neglecting my back, I found Dr. Eng and he brought me back to normality again. God Bless Him and his staff for all the good they do. May he do the same for you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Awesome chiropractor. Knows his stuff and has relieved pain from injuries on a few occasions for me. I highly recommend Garry. He is one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Gary is extremely knowledgable in his profession. He has gone to great lengths to continue learning and researching the best methods to treat his patients. Dr. Gary is polite, punctual, and professional. Dr. Gary has a keen memory and even remembered my issues after 5 years of not seeing him. Dr. Gary is the kind of person that you would like to see on a daily basis but his skills and expertise are so amazing that you likely will not spend that much time with him. I highly recommend Dr. Gary for all of your Chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I haven't seen a chiropractor since my son was born last year. I was looking for a chiropractor downtown close to work. I found Dr. Eng on the Yellowpages. I looked him up on this website and was glad to see his positive reviews. I was very impressed. The office was nice. His receptionist is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Eng was very pleasant and personable. I felt better immediately after my adjustment. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Eng is great. He is not only an excellent Chiropractor but a very nice, friendly guy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr Gary Eng is an excellent Chiropractor. As I travel a lot and have had adjustments all over North America, I would rate him in the top 1%, my Toronto Chiropractor Dr Kyle Grice included.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Gary rocks. He's a credit to the profession and not only is he very competent but he has a great rapport with his patients. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

He is the best chiropractor in Winnipeg area..he got me back on my feet after a nasty accident. Would recommend him to anyone in need of chiropractic services!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Eng is a very good chiropractor. I have been seeing him for 4 years and I used to be almost crippled with migraines and he has made them virtually disappear. He is very personable - and remembers even conversational things that you talked about in your last appointment. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Very personable and has a genuine concern for his patients. Always a pleasure to see him despite the circumstances! Knowlegeable and effective, I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007