Ratings for Dr. Jon T. Stauffer

Great Doctor and staff. Spends alot of time with you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

This was my doctor when he practiced in Birmingham Al. He was the "BEST" doctor I have ever had. He was compassionate, which is a rare quality these days, and knowledgeable which is also rare. I was so disappointed when he left Birmingham. I have tried to find him with high hopes he would be close enough for me to travel from Somerville Al but I'm afraid Thomasville is too far to drive. I recommend him highly to anyone who needs a professional, intelligent, caring and compassionate doctor.He never hesitated in making sure I had the medication and treatment I needed for a short bowel condition caused by a now deceased doctor at Decatur General Hospital.Local doctors are uncaring and unconcerned and lack knowlege of the condition caused by malpractice.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Absolutely the best. He is caring and thorough. He never makes you feel rushed and takes time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Jon T. Stauffer's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1986)

GHI