Ratings for Dr. David Meek

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

He was so kind and knowledgeable. I felt he completely understood, saw the big picture...it was nice to see someone kind, who took the time in thia busy world to care. My only problem with him is that he can't be our regular family physician....wish there were more of him out there!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Absolutely fantastic with my daughter. Saw her in NICU when he was on a clinic and she was not pre-booked. Immediately ordered tests and has been very thorough in his observations. Excellent manner and extremely thoughtful in treating her. Very lucky to have access to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He is very knowledgeable and listens. We are very proactive with our son's condition to the point we recommend and discuss medication and he has always been willing to listen and provide feedback and information so we as parents can make informed decisions.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Very helpful doctor. He even returns my calls in the evenings if we need to talk about my daughter's medication or any problems related to her seizures. He takes the time to explain everything to us, we feel that he really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Wonderful Dr.So efficient and quick!Very caring and responsible!And oh my, just knowledge, not water!!!!Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Meek has been my son's neurologist for many years. I am a " Momma Bear" when it comes to my son and Dr. Meek has always been a strong source of knowledge and support. He is a great guy to have along on this "ride"!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

My daughter was being put threw numerous test from the time she was 2, everything from EEG's to test for brain cancer! She was terrified of doctors and hospitals! Eventually we were sent to Dr.Meek, who put an end to all that, told us my daughter has ASD, which does not requir all the testing she was put threw, and has been a tremendous help since we first met with him! He is a kind hearted doctor with what is in the child best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Meek is an amazing Neurologist and was very helpful to our FAMILY while trying to sort out my son's epilepsy. He always returns calls day or night. We were able to get appointments in a timely fashion. We made many changes to Jake's meds and were able to discuss the side effects and or benefits with Dr. Meek over the phone rather than drive from Fredericton to Saint John. He also referred us to Halifax which was truly helpful. Dr. Meek always made us feel as though he really cared. Thanks so much for excellent care. Donna and Jake Nason

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011