Ratings for Dr. Philip D. Jensen

Dr. Jensen and staff helped cure me of Hepatitis C I had for 20 years! With the new hepatitis c drugs, cure rate is nearly 100% with little side effects!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

My Fiance was refered to this joke. She has Gastroperis (SP) and is not doing well. She has called his office several times. After 48 hours his nurse will call back and tell her to go to the ER. She has recently been admitied into the Hospital. Another Dr that works in his office has done more for her in one week than this joker has done in Months. Today his nurse called to ask her if she knew she had a virus. This virus was found by teh new Dr, yesterday and treatment has already begun! I advise anyone to avoid this guy. he was highly reconmeded and I'm ashamed of those people that think highly of this bozo!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Doctor was terrible! He injured me during an endoscopy, something I would expect to be a risk, but he denied that he did anything, stuck me in a hospital for a couple of days because I could not eat or drink and when I told him that the pain I was having was new since the endoscopy, he yelled at me in front of a couple of nurses at the hospital! Completely lost his cool and I signed myself out of the hospital and have been afraid to go to another gastroenterologist for fear that they may be connected with him. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Jensen has been my Doc. since Walla Walla. He has always been good.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

I loved Dr. Jensen but hated his Staff..! Jensen is very helpful and caring..Im still really sick though after 2yrs.Feeling like there is no hope for my Crohns disease and tummy troubles...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Philip D. Jensen's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)