Ratings for Dr. Dalton Sholter

Well, the jury is out right now. My main question is: Can Dr. Dale Sholter 'think outside the box'? A very good doctor once told me that doctors have their little boxes within which they think and if your condition is somewhat different than what can be adequately described with a checkbox approach then they simply just 'sign off' and maybe refer you to someone else. So...I guess I will soon find out if he can think outside the box.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

When it comes to Dr. Sholter, he is great however his receptionist leaves something to be desired. I have almost switched Doctor's because of her rudeness. How is it such an amazing doctor will tolerate having a receptionist who is rude and moody to his clients. If you catch her on a good day, then good for you she will be helpful. Otherwise, be prepared to feel like you are annoying her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr.Sholter is the nicest, and most caring Doctor about my condition. He understands what his patients suffer through. I was seeing a different Rheumatologist when I was first diagnosed. and am sooo happy to now be a patient of Dr. Sholter.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He is always on time, I often have questions about current research or alternative options and he is more than happy to discuss them with me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have had the privilege of being a patient of Dr. Shorter for many years now. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I appreciate all the work he has gone to assist in giving me dignity and joy amidst the daily pain and trouble of a life with arthritis.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sholter since 2004. He has provided proactive care, listens to my concerns, answers all my questions. He is great with follow-up on tests & prescriptions. I highly recommend this professional.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have endured incredible pain over many years. Dr. Sholter read my medical history thoroughly and provided me with a clear and concise diagnosis and treatment regimen. He has followed up consistently over the years. Dr. Sholter even took time out of his well deserved holidays this summer to call me about an emergency hospital visit I had to make while I was traveling. He read the x-rays and doctor's notes and immediately had his receptionist contact me with an appointment. His receptionist, who was also on holidays, promptly called me with an appointment date that was on the second day of Dr.Sholter's return from holidays. These people are incredibly compassionate and understanding and have given me hope in dealing with this painful and debilitating disease. Thank you for being truly decent and caring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I have seen Dr. Sholter since 2006, once or twice a year. He is knowledgable and helpful. He will take time to answer questions I have about my condition which changes a lot over time. His receptionist is efficient & friendly. He also sends copies of test results to my family physician to keep her in the loop. He is also knowledgable on other internal medicine matters. I recommend this doctor to anyone needing a good rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Great Doctor, Very friendly and knowledgable. He sat and listened atentativly while I told him about my thoughts and self diagnosis after researching my symptoms online. He even ordered additional lab tests at my request. He receptionist is moody and I have had nothing but problems with even the simplest requests. Time for some new blood behind the desk.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr Sholter is a great example of a professional who has found his calling. He has made a huge difference in my life. However his office needs either more help or a staff change as it's difficult to get much for administrative cooperation from his office -either as a patient or as a professional needing the patient's info.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013