Ratings for Dr. Dalton Sholter

Great Dr. But reception and booking with the reseptionist is brutal. Don't even try to get a refill if you haven't seen him a year, won't happen. I had to get a different referral to another Dr as the witch resepionist would not re book me. Thanks for caring for my health and waiting my time , not!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

So I phoned this office based on the ratings I've researched and I only wanted to ask a few questions to the receptionist about a rheumatologist and the receptionist was SO RUDE and NOT helpful AT ALL. I have worked in customer services for years answering phones, interacting with customers all day, in busy offices etc.. and man is this woman ever rude. Like if you don't like people get a new job! Someone needs to give this lady a cookie or something to brighten her day.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I like Dr. Sholter. He is good with my elderly mum. I usually have a ton of stuff for him to do for her and he goes through the list with intelligence. He is a busy man so you have to be efficient. His receptionist is a nice lady. She has a ton of work to do and you have to all remember she is also a human being. She has been good with me and I don't know why the negative comments are on this site about her. You all should try to do her job for JUST ONE DAY. It is a lot of work doing Dr. Sholter's referrals, appointments and he is pretty booked up. Just be nice to her as she deserves all the praise that is not being given to her here. Both of them are productive folks. I would say that Dr. Sholter has been more useful than other doctors I have taken mum to visit for various ailments.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Absolutely impossible to make an appointment to renew prescriptions with him. A complete witch as a reseponist. Previous patient and asks for a new referral after a year and declines it. Find another " specialist" as he and the witch are a joke. It's clear they don't care about your health!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Un corropitive and cold reseponist, was a patient for two years and prepare yourself for a 8 month appt with no reminder call. Tried to renew perscriptions and then wanted a referral . Then refused the referal. Find another dr;

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Scholter is a good rheumatolgist but his receptionist needs to find a new job. If you want to rebook an appointment forget it. You will never get your call returned. I would appear the she simply does not care, be prepared to keep your scheduled appointment as changing it with be impossible.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He is not professional. He does not care and does not listen to the patient. I could not get an earlier appointment in between scheduled one for something urgent. I faxed his office some information to explain the situation. He either didn't care to look at it or his staff miss placed it. He blamed me not to communicate with him. It took so long for him to respond to the eye specialist's report regarding instructions for medication. I don't feel I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Well, the jury is out right now. My main question is: Can Dr. Dale Sholter 'think outside the box'? A very good doctor once told me that doctors have their little boxes within which they think and if your condition is somewhat different than what can be adequately described with a checkbox approach then they simply just 'sign off' and maybe refer you to someone else. So...I guess I will soon find out if he can think outside the box.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

When it comes to Dr. Sholter, he is great however his receptionist leaves something to be desired. I have almost switched Doctor's because of her rudeness. How is it such an amazing doctor will tolerate having a receptionist who is rude and moody to his clients. If you catch her on a good day, then good for you she will be helpful. Otherwise, be prepared to feel like you are annoying her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr.Sholter is the nicest, and most caring Doctor about my condition. He understands what his patients suffer through. I was seeing a different Rheumatologist when I was first diagnosed. and am sooo happy to now be a patient of Dr. Sholter.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016