Ratings for Dr. R. Tatham

He is such an amazing doctor!!! He is punctual and I've never felt rushed in his office. He takes the time to listen and asks questions. He deserves to be #1!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Tatham's credentials are impressive. He obtained his MD from the University of London which was established in 1834.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr tatham is an amazing dr. He is a great listener and won't push anything you say aside. He will always try his best to come to an answer as to what is going on.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Tatham knowledge wise he is more than a family doctor by training. He has charisma, polite, empathetic, and a very good & careful listener. He always walk extra mile to find solutions for you, never stop trying options. very blessed to have him as family doctor ever since he moved to Penticton. He deserve a rating of 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I had him as a doctor in Creston. Great unless you are a young mom. He made me feel like I was doing something wrong when my baby had asthma. Called protective services because I was at the hospital twice in a week and thought I wasn't giving my baby meds. Horrible bedside manner! As long as he likes you, you're golden 👌

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Hard to get an appointment with this guy I usually wait a long time for an opening, office staff are rude and could use some people skills, but Dr. Tathum is great he is a great listener and gives me the medical care I need.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

i give him 5 stars. If you are lucky to get Dr Tatham as your doctor, you are lucky. He is very kind, attentive and caring about everything not just your medical concerns. He even know if you just need to talk sometimes. He takes things seriously when has too and can lighten the mood when you want breakdown and cry. Having a dr. with looks out for best interest is the best kind of dr. to have.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Great doctor Anyone would be lucky to have him Great staff and office

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Might qualify as a clown however I wouldn't take my dog to this office.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Reception staff are very sniggly and have been for years, but are efficient. The real superstar is Dr. Tatham! He is British and has a quirky, but kind, sense of humor. He is genuine and compassionate and always looks out for your best interest and quality of life. Yes, he has a tendency to be a bit tardy but that is because he takes the time to ask his patients how they are feeling & doing, which I greatly appreciate. I don't mind waiting. He errors on the side of caution and ordered a test for me upon my last visit which revealed that I had a developing heart problem. I am under the age of 50 and with Dr. Tatham ordering that test....my life will be saved! Consider yourself very LUCKY if you have Dr. Tatham as your Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014