Ratings for Dr. R. Tatham

I had him as a doctor in Creston. Great unless you are a young mom. He made me feel like I was doing something wrong when my baby had asthma. Called protective services because I was at the hospital twice in a week and thought I wasn't giving my baby meds. Horrible bedside manner! As long as he likes you, you're golden 👌

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Hard to get an appointment with this guy I usually wait a long time for an opening, office staff are rude and could use some people skills, but Dr. Tathum is great he is a great listener and gives me the medical care I need.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

i give him 5 stars. If you are lucky to get Dr Tatham as your doctor, you are lucky. He is very kind, attentive and caring about everything not just your medical concerns. He even know if you just need to talk sometimes. He takes things seriously when has too and can lighten the mood when you want breakdown and cry. Having a dr. with looks out for best interest is the best kind of dr. to have.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Great doctor Anyone would be lucky to have him Great staff and office

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Might qualify as a clown however I wouldn't take my dog to this office.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Reception staff are very sniggly and have been for years, but are efficient. The real superstar is Dr. Tatham! He is British and has a quirky, but kind, sense of humor. He is genuine and compassionate and always looks out for your best interest and quality of life. Yes, he has a tendency to be a bit tardy but that is because he takes the time to ask his patients how they are feeling & doing, which I greatly appreciate. I don't mind waiting. He errors on the side of caution and ordered a test for me upon my last visit which revealed that I had a developing heart problem. I am under the age of 50 and with Dr. Tatham ordering that test....my life will be saved! Consider yourself very LUCKY if you have Dr. Tatham as your Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

To all who like hearing the truth, my friend went to Doctor Tatham, explained she wished to apply to get a marijuana license through the goverment of Canada for her medical conditions. Doctor Tatham was polite and willing to help, told her to prepare the applications. I helped her, due to her disability's with the application's and contacting the (speaking with)goverment agents involved with the process of applications. At no time and I actually asked(personal reason's epileptic seizure's)if medicanal marijuana was only for the dead or dieing, not true. When my friend returned to Doctor Tatham, he told her this "I phoned them and they said it's only for the dead or dieing, and so there's nothing I can do to help you with this. Doctor Tatham had no right to lie to his patient and should have sent in the application,too let the goverment decide, since they are the one's who "paid" to give the "LEGAL" answer. Post your thoughts on this. I legally state this is hear/say..third party

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

OUTSTANDING! Give him the Order of Canada! I've just been on a flight with this man and there was a bit of a crisis. It seems a woman was having an anaphilactic (spelling?!)reaction. Anyhow, the plane was being diverted and this guy just stands up, intodroduces himself,asks if he can help, and then quietly goes and saves this lady's life! After that, he smiles, stands up and apologises for making such a mess with needles and whatever! The captain came out to thank him, and he just seemed so nice and humble and went back to his seat as if nothing had happened! The fact that he's as HOT AS HELL with a smile to die for, and so damned unassuming made the cabin crew rather weak at the knees! MY HERO! (I've given his staff 5 stars but I don't know them! Sorry! And I posted this earlier but the computer didn't seem to take it: sorry if there are two postings)

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr Tatham is an outstanding Doctor. To be looked after him and his staff is a blessing and a priviledge. I can understand why those who no longer have him as their Doctor feel bereft.We are extremely lucky to have such a brilliant, dedicated and knowledgable physician in this community. Thank you Dr Tatham for all the care, consideration and time you have given to our Family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Friendly, professional and thorough, doesn't waste time, or freek out if you have 2 issues in the same appt.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011