Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Barrido

I wasted $150 and two hours of my life. "Dr." Barrido was rude and dismissive. This was the first doctor I've ever had that made me pay for my appointment before being seen. And now I know why! He refused to help me in any way. He interrupted me while i was trying to tell him the medical history that lead to my visit, and literally said "what does any of this have to do with your gastric system?" I said "I'm trying to tell you." The only testing he considered was testing my diarrhea, which I was not having at the time. He said if I'm not having a BM twenty times a day now, that I'm all better. I told him I was concerned that intestinal damage has caused my vitamin d deficiency and caused it to not improve with treatment. He said I could read about how vitamin d is absorbed. By the end of the visit, I was upset. I felt like he dismissed my problems and didnt believe the 36 years of misery I've been through. Then, he had the nerve to suggest that I was just depressed and needed to see a psychologist! He never even examined me! I left his office with more stress than I ever had to begin with! I will NEVER go back. I will tell everyone who will listen what a terrible waste it was to go to "Dr" Barrido to try to get help for lifelong GI problems!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

In 2009 Dr. Barrido hired a collection agency to shake down past patients for alleged money due. I know two people whom they have called. Beware! They are covering for poor office staff and billing. They actually have no idea what you have paid or haven't paid. The 'amount due' is a guesstimate that has nothing to do with your insurance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Daniel T. Barrido's Credentials

• West Visayas State Coll, Sch Of Med, Iloilo, Philippines (Grad. 1981)