Dr. Ajay D. Gohil

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ajay D. Gohil

Dr. Gohil was the best of the best. He had a HUGE heart & cared about his patients Having retired in May of 2017, he is a great lost to the community. I wish him the very, very best!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

We are very satisfied with the service Dr. Gohil provided us! He is great every time.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable and well experience. He is also well mannered and professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

He is awesome with the kids and great at explaining the medical situation to the parents!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very knowledgeable Dr., very helpful , very courteous. I would recommend to family & friends

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Gohil was great! He was very detailed and thorough in his exam and explanations. I felt very comfortable under his care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Gohil is highly skilled and very knowledgeable! He takes his time to listen and understand what his patients concerns are. I would recommend him to family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Gohil is very patient and highly skilled. He accurately diagnosed my stomach problems and treated it. Now I don't have that problem any more.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr.gohil is very knowledgeable and helpful . He treated my son while he had severe vomiting , we experienced his excellence and quick help. I definitely recommend Dr.gohil .

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Gohil is always available and is very passionate about his practice. He portrays excellent patient-doctor interaction. I highly recommmend Dr. Gohil!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Ajay D. Gohil's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

When I see a patient, I ask myself a first question. What do I do If He/She is my own child. That exactly what I will do to all my patients. I have at least 15 years of experience in the field of Ped .Gastroenterology.

• English
  • Hindi

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med