Ratings for Dr. Ajay D. Gohil

Well Dr G is very rude and disagreeable. He did not help my son at all. We went to see him and he says my sonhas IBS. He does not know how to treat IBS. We now have to go to Chicago also. I think we will have more luck there.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I do not like this doctor. My 1 year old has been going to hime for months and he tried to over medicate her. We went to the pharmacy and they told us not to give it to her. That I needed to go to Indy to see another doctor. He is no help to us at all.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

We stopped going to him after his textbook answers weren't going anywhere and it seemed like every appointment was just for him to make another buck off of us. He refused to even listen to an idea that I had come up with as to why my son was having issues. His bedside manner is awful and he has yelled at me also. He doesn't seem to care anything about my 3 yo and his issues. His billing department is also awful and would not help us with a situation that arose. Because he is the only pediatric gastro in town I now will have to take my son to Indy or Chicago to see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

He gave us incorrect instructions for a prep for our childs procedure, then literally yelled at our 14 yr old for not doing it right. Refused to do half of the test but charged us anyway!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Ajay D. Gohil's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1981)

AHC