Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Nelson

I have been Dr. Nelson's patient for 13 yrs. He and his staff are so sweet and return your calls quickly. I have had a couple of procedures he performed and his bedside manner was awesome. He explains your treatment and listens and answered all my question. I would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Doctor Nelson has been my doctor for probably 15 years and is now treating my husband.i am more than satisfied with all the treatment that both of us have received.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

This doctor told me he was smarter than anyone else in his office. Promised me no one else could find the problem. Went to BR clinic and sat with a doctor who spent a significant amount of time with me. Told me there were more test that could be run based on my history and fixed the problem within a month! What professional says he is the smartest and throws his colleagues under the bus. At some point the best professional refers to others for assistance, especially when I was only his patient for 15 minutes before he said that and didn't even get my full history. Need a great gastro doctor who told me he would never has his nurse call me and that he believes in communicating peronsally with his patients? Go to Carter Balart

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Nelson is an extremely knowledgeable and courteous doctor. I recently had my first colonoscopy and Dr. Nelson put me at ease in reference to my misgivings about the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Andrew C. Nelson's Credentials

• French

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA