Ratings for Dr. Roger Lebel

BEST DOCTOR EVER! I had minor ear surgery with him, and it was a breeze. He's always there to listen, answer questions, never makes you feel rushed. He's super funny and extremely kind. It was a 6 year journey for me to find an ENT that would understand my problem and resolve it. He was the first and only one. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

he is amazing!!! one of the best doctors I have ever seen . so caring and best bedside manner ever!!! I feel so well cared for in his care!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Amazing Doctor. Just had an ear grommet put in my left ear at the age of 59. Doctor's such as Dr. Lebel are hard to find theses days... He has such an amazing "beside manner". 👍🏻

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Best Doctor ever. known him for years and he never changed. always giving A1 treatment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He is a nice person however it looks he should get prepared for retirement, kept me on nasonex for couple of years without doing a scan while I had chronic rhinosinusitis.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

He's been my doctor for over 35 years, extremely helpful and caring

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

the most caring doctor I have ever met. He actually cares.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Lebel est extrêmement compétent, aimable, consciencieux et professionnel. On ne peut trouver mieux et ce n'es pas le cas de plusieurs des médecins d'autres spécialités; même de mon médecin de famille.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Great Doctor! Had a wonderful experience as a patient, answering all my questions and giving me useful hints. Hard to find in this day and age!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He is fantastic. I have seen him myself and he operated on my 5 year old son for tubes and he was great. He made me and my son feel at ease. Always available to talk to you and answer your questions. A great man !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015