Ratings for Dr. Roger Lebel

Amazing Doctor. Just had an ear grommet put in my left ear at the age of 59. Doctor's such as Dr. Lebel are hard to find theses days... He has such an amazing "beside manner". 👍🏻

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Best Doctor ever. known him for years and he never changed. always giving A1 treatment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He is a nice person however it looks he should get prepared for retirement, kept me on nasonex for couple of years without doing a scan while I had chronic rhinosinusitis.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

He's been my doctor for over 35 years, extremely helpful and caring

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

the most caring doctor I have ever met. He actually cares.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Lebel est extrêmement compétent, aimable, consciencieux et professionnel. On ne peut trouver mieux et ce n'es pas le cas de plusieurs des médecins d'autres spécialités; même de mon médecin de famille.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Great Doctor! Had a wonderful experience as a patient, answering all my questions and giving me useful hints. Hard to find in this day and age!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He is fantastic. I have seen him myself and he operated on my 5 year old son for tubes and he was great. He made me and my son feel at ease. Always available to talk to you and answer your questions. A great man !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Our family has been going to Dr Lebel for years. He is kind, compassionate, courteous and patient.We also love his sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr.Lebel, by far the most compassionate, proffessional, attentive, courteous, soothing and friendly doctor that i have EVER been too. My mother and wife, have also seen him for advice and subsequently - procedures. They feel exactly the same way about him. He is old school and i appreciate that about him, his knowledge is clearly evident. If you need an ENT, I can not see how it is possible to find better. I wish the rest of the doctors I have seen in the past, were even HALF as good!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014