Ratings for Dr. Roger Lebel

He is a nice person however it looks he should get prepared for retirement, kept me on nasonex for couple of years without doing a scan while I had chronic rhinosinusitis.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

He's been my doctor for over 35 years, extremely helpful and caring

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

the most caring doctor I have ever met. He actually cares.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Lebel est extrêmement compétent, aimable, consciencieux et professionnel. On ne peut trouver mieux et ce n'es pas le cas de plusieurs des médecins d'autres spécialités; même de mon médecin de famille.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Great Doctor! Had a wonderful experience as a patient, answering all my questions and giving me useful hints. Hard to find in this day and age!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He is fantastic. I have seen him myself and he operated on my 5 year old son for tubes and he was great. He made me and my son feel at ease. Always available to talk to you and answer your questions. A great man !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Our family has been going to Dr Lebel for years. He is kind, compassionate, courteous and patient.We also love his sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr.Lebel, by far the most compassionate, proffessional, attentive, courteous, soothing and friendly doctor that i have EVER been too. My mother and wife, have also seen him for advice and subsequently - procedures. They feel exactly the same way about him. He is old school and i appreciate that about him, his knowledge is clearly evident. If you need an ENT, I can not see how it is possible to find better. I wish the rest of the doctors I have seen in the past, were even HALF as good!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This doctor is fabulous. He takes the time to listen and answer questions. I suffer from excessive nose bleeds. He treated my problem most effectively and professionally. I am extremely please with the results. This doctor is a gem.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. LeBel is one of the old school Doctors. He is one of the kindest, most caring doctors around. He is very calm, easy going, doesn't rush you and actually listens to you BEFORE he examines you.He explains everything to you in laymans terms, and he makes sure you are totally comfortable with what he recommends. If only all the other doctors would take a lesson from him, we would all be better off. He is one in a million. I only hope he doesn't retire in the near future, and if he does, maybe he could teach interns how to be PROPER doctors, in personal interactions with patients, instead of treating them like cattle, like most of the others do. Dr. LeBel, Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013