Ratings for Dr. Moo Lee

Excellent caring DR. LEE helped me when everyone said to live with it. DR. MOO LEE fixed my left dislocating shoulder and it's better then ever!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Great surgeon, you can trust him. If you are looking for a perfect orthoped , Dr. Lee is your answer.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Lee was amazing and very thorough. Very busy office. His secretary squeezed me in and got in me for surgery on a cancellation. My follow up visits were great. I would see him again and continue to refer my friends to see him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I saw Dr. Lee just once and he has such a nice personality, but the follow up visit never happened because of his secretary mismanagement. First time I went there with another 4 patient behind closed door for 1 hour, than his secretary arrived and said sorry Dr. Lee had surgery and I forgot to call you and she re-arranged for next day. The secretary never answered the phone for confirmation of my follow up visit which was 4 month later with a fixed appointment. I went there and again I stood behind closed for a while , and again nobody answered my phone. I didn't have a chance to find out about my treatment or surgery. Sorry doctor you office management is really dysfunctional.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have used Dr Lee for surgeries to both knees, related to arthritis, a minor motorcycle accident & long running joint issues from sports. I love him. Speaks directly to me, gives me straight answers, does not sugar-coat things. Shows me my x-rays, points out what's happening. He has kept me mobile well beyond my "best before" date. I will continue to see him for joint related issues.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

At this time I can only rate his practice and admin staff - they rarely answer the phone and the messages box is almost always full - I have only managed to get through once in 2 weeks of trying. I had booked a surgery date and time off work then after calling 2 months later to follow-up on the pre-op date progress was told that the doctor was on vacation that date and I would have to pick another date - it would have been nice if they had called to let me know. Very unorganized staff. I am concered as to what happens after surgery if there is any kind of problem - will I be able to get through on the phone?

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Lee performed two surgeries on my right knee. The first was a high tibial osteotomy in 2003. The second was an ACL repair. I told him I would send him a picture of me completing the Grouse Grind (Vancouver, BC). Dr. Lee, I did it! June 28, 2016 - no pain - in my 70th year!! Thanks, Dr. Lee. A picture will follow. Trevor Ludski, Vancouver, BC.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

FANTASTIC DOCTER, VERY KIND AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE REALLY CARES FOR HIS PATIENCE . GREAT JOB ON MY KNEE DR, LEE CHEERS CHRISTINE K

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Lee operated on me 2 years ago for a full hip replacement. He did an excellent job and the hip is fantastic. He is a no nonsense Dr. with great credentials.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Several years ago I had doctor Lee perform surgery on my right shoulder. Dr fixed me right up. Great guy very professional and if you follow his advise you will have a excellent result. He is the doctor to take your body to. I can't say enough good things about Dr Lee. You need go follow his advice for a full recovery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016