Ratings for Dr. James K. Piper

The best physician I have ever seen, period. He does procedures effectively and timely. He speaks in a respectful tone and always seems to put a smile on my face. I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Contrary to other reviews, I have gone to Dr Piper for at least 5 or 6 colonoscopies. He has always been professional and in my unprofessional opinion, he knows well what he is doing. Were it not for his work, I would not be here.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

He is the antithesis of empathetic, he is ignorant about people, and while I'm not an MD, I question his competence. Please ... if you care about your loved one, as I'm sure you do, pls try to seek care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Piper spoke in a harsh, rude tone and spent less than 10 minutes with me after I had waited for this very important appointment. He even challenged my knowledge of the body itself and my own symptoms. I am going to him to get testing done alone, but plan on asking my PCP for another referral as soon as I receive my colonoscopy results. I would never recommend him to anyone. My significant other was waiting in the waiting area and also witnessed him becoming angry with the reception staff. He just strikes me as unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. James K. Piper's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1974)

GHI