Ratings for Dr. Iyalla N. Adoki

He is very rude and doesn't listen to patients at all. He doesn't seem to know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

He ignored an infection and I had to seek treatment elsewhere. Not a good doctor at all.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Adoki used to be a good doctor. He is not the same person that he used to be. I don’t know what is going on but when you have a wound on your foot, you don’t have time to wait for him to get over whatever is going on. He used to be concerned about his patients but they no longer return phone calls when you have a problem. He used to listen to you and answer any questions you had. Now if you try to talk to him, he interrupts you and acts like he doesn’t care what you are trying to say/ask. I want to save my leg and I ended up going back to the wound center I met him at so I can do that.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Dr. Adoki is the best doctor ever. I have been dealing with an open wound on my foot for almost a year. My last visit to the hospital they wanted to amputate my foot. My fiance' referred to me Dr. Adoki and within a week there was such a big difference with the wound. Here it is 8 weeks later and my foot is healed!!!!! Can you imagine what couldn't be done in 10 months has been healed in 2 months with a big improvement in a week? Dr. Adoki is very caring and listens to whatever you have to say. He has lots of patience and spends a great deal of time with his patients and has lots of concern for them and their well being. Dr. Adoki and his staff are truly amazing!!! I wish there were more doctors like him!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Adoki and his staff are wonderful.Dr.Adoki is very knowlegable,patient and caring.His nurses are very caring also.He is the best wound care docter.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Iyalla N. Adoki's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1972)