Ratings for Dr. Kevin Page

Dr Page has been my doctor my whole life and has always done an excellent job.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Page has been our family doctor for 28 years, minus the years we moved out of the area. He accepted my family back into his 'care' upon our return to the area and without him, we would be totally lost at the present time. He takes those extra minutes and goes the extra mile for you as long as you're honest with him. He is willing to actually listen to the patient/caregiver and help when and where help is needed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Very conceited,not very knowledgeable,doesn't play well with others.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Page is the single reason my wife is still alive. He holds other Doctors accountable and is always looking after his patients. I thank this man for his hard work every time I see him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

He is the greatest advocate for his patients. Selfless and proactive. He follows up and follows thru.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Yup Dr Page was my family physician while we lived in FSJ.. He was amazing with our family. I wish Quesnel's Drs were not all leaving cause the only one on par with Kevin is my Dr. Mark Walker and he is retiring :( Too many physicians leaving and all the good ones are too far spread out to see

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Doctor Page has saved me many times in Emerge. Last year when I was being poisoned by a rotten GalBladder & my Dr was out of town he took my case over. I have A very complicated medicle history & he is very knowlagable on all of my conditions. He has personally taken time off his clinic to be my Anisatist and I have never been more greatful. Anytime I have to go to Emerg and he is there, I sigh with relief. I wish he was takin new patients as I now don't have a Doctor as mine has moved.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr Page saved my life and I will always be grateful. My family doctor of 10 yrs couldn't find out what was wrong with me. Said I was going through menopause. I saw Dr Page in the emerg at the hospital and he IMMEDIATELY diagnosed cancer. Tests confirmed. He is our family doctor now and I never have to wait longer than a few minutes to see him at his office. I would recommend him above all others.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Page I would high recommed. He was my doctor from 1990 to 2000. He was helpful when it came to my health needs.I now live in the USA. I wish I could find a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

i have dr page for an year. he is totally understanding and listens to me. i am blessed to have a doc like him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011