Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Epstein

In September I scheduled a February apptmt with Dr. Epstein. A lot went into the planning of the appointment date to due work considerations & the fact that someone would have to shuttle me to & from the appointment. Imagine my surprise when his office called me in late December to say Dr. Epstein had decided to vacation with his family in February, so my appnt has been cancelled. Nice. Very professional. The Admin. person who relayed the news couldn't have been more disagreeable. She told me to "Get over it - this is 2 months notice." I'll stick with the Newton-Wellesley from now on, where this sort of bush-league behavior by a physician would not be tolerated.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Epstein has been trating me for nearly a yeat for ESLD. I have found him to be very knowledgable, supportive and very open/honest. His diagnosis and prognosis of my condition has been on target and his tratment plan has enabled me to maintain an active, productive lifestyle despite my affliction. I would recommend Dr. Epstein to all in need of GI related professional services.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Very nice man but found him indecisive which led to unessesary tests and on-going discomfort.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Mark P. Epstein's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA