Ratings for Dr. Francis Turner

An awesome caring doctor. Dr Turner is a very kind soul and truly cares. Cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Turner has been our family Dr. for 15 years and we are very thankful to have such a caring, patient, and helpful Dr. She listens and recommends not only medicine and tests, only if needed, but alternative methods such as meditation, exercise, or outdoor time. And she always encourages our children to try and explain their own symptoms and be responsible for their own health.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

fantastic, compassionate doctor who truly listens.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Truly cares for you. I have unlimited faith in her. She is extremely knowledgable and constantly upgrading her skills. An awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Great doctor to my entire family. Very thankful to have her as part of our 'team'...doesn't push pills and isn't afraid to refer you to a specialist

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Turner is truly the most exceptional doctor I have ever known. She is through, knowledgeable, she listens, and she is compassionate. She is not a pill pusher and organizes appropriate tests and follow ups. I have known her for 20 years and she has always been caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Turner is very unique in a good way. She listens, doesn't push pills but uses them when necessary, understands quickly and takes care to treat mental and physical health. She has been a gift to our family over the past 8 years and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Best doctor I have ever seen in the 50 years I have been alive. Dr. Turner takes the time to talk to you, and is just not pushing through patients. She listens and responds in a respectful manner and can bring new knowledge to the conversation. She goes outside the medical model and uses what works to help the patient and educates herself in a manner that you may not think a doctor would, such as taking a university soil composition course to understand how nutrients get into food. She is very interesting,very calm, polite and unthreatening. I enjoy my visits that my wife makes me go to.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

She is good if she practice on here own. This office, staff, nurse (RN diploma presumed) degrading here reputation. She is not a full time doctor, so nobody can put this in word: how can you be a part-time doctor unless you have part-time patients? The lab next to this office is the most sloppy lab invaded by East-European is another one, even dr turner says don't do the test over there. Shame on their manager who is wasting tax payers money. Easy money for you.

Submitted November 13, 2012

The best Doctor....she truly cares. My wife and I are very grateful to have such a wonderful doctor. The whole team there is awesome. My heroes are doctors not some movie star or some athlete.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012