Ratings for Dr. Francis Turner

I would definitely recommend this doctor she is very kind and patient. What I like about Dr. Turner is that she is not a pill pusher. She definitely will try a more of a natural approach rather than just prescribing chemicals.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Exceptionally great doctor. Kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Turner is a great physician. She is thoroughly professional and also kind. She is respectful and listens to my elderly mother who suffers from dementia. Absolutely a god send to our family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Turner always takes time to listen. She is slow to prescribe antibiotics , which I like, and looks at the whole person. Stress, exercise food choices and over well holistic approach but not shy about looking in-depth to find out the answers and cause of a malady.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

An awesome caring doctor. Dr Turner is a very kind soul and truly cares. Cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Turner has been our family Dr. for 15 years and we are very thankful to have such a caring, patient, and helpful Dr. She listens and recommends not only medicine and tests, only if needed, but alternative methods such as meditation, exercise, or outdoor time. And she always encourages our children to try and explain their own symptoms and be responsible for their own health.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

fantastic, compassionate doctor who truly listens.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Truly cares for you. I have unlimited faith in her. She is extremely knowledgable and constantly upgrading her skills. An awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Great doctor to my entire family. Very thankful to have her as part of our 'team'...doesn't push pills and isn't afraid to refer you to a specialist

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Turner is truly the most exceptional doctor I have ever known. She is through, knowledgeable, she listens, and she is compassionate. She is not a pill pusher and organizes appropriate tests and follow ups. I have known her for 20 years and she has always been caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013