Ratings for Dr. Francis Turner

We are so fortunate to have Dr. Turner caring for our family. She is knowledgable, compassionate and calm. She goes out of her way to help her patients, and for that we are truly grateful. The province would be in great shape if we had more doctors like her. The office is extremely well run, the staff are all caring and helpful, and things are bright and cheery.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Best doctor I have ever had!! Takes the time to listen and explain, she never hurries you out of the office with a prescription.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Turner is an amazing doctor , I'm a teen mom and dr turner never judged me or looked down upon me . She gives nothing but positive comments and makes me feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable about the care me and son receive not matter what it is. Highly recommend this doctor!! Huge help and so kind!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I would definitely recommend this doctor she is very kind and patient. What I like about Dr. Turner is that she is not a pill pusher. She definitely will try a more of a natural approach rather than just prescribing chemicals.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Exceptionally great doctor. Kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Turner is a great physician. She is thoroughly professional and also kind. She is respectful and listens to my elderly mother who suffers from dementia. Absolutely a god send to our family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Turner always takes time to listen. She is slow to prescribe antibiotics , which I like, and looks at the whole person. Stress, exercise food choices and over well holistic approach but not shy about looking in-depth to find out the answers and cause of a malady.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

An awesome caring doctor. Dr Turner is a very kind soul and truly cares. Cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Turner has been our family Dr. for 15 years and we are very thankful to have such a caring, patient, and helpful Dr. She listens and recommends not only medicine and tests, only if needed, but alternative methods such as meditation, exercise, or outdoor time. And she always encourages our children to try and explain their own symptoms and be responsible for their own health.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

fantastic, compassionate doctor who truly listens.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015