Ratings for Dr. Timothy S. Brooks

I've been going to them since I was a kid. I send my children to them now and have never had a single problem.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

I am so PO'd about Brooks Medical Arts, Inc.. I am on a number of medications for a number of reasons. It seems that everytime this doctor is on vacation, I cannot get my perscriptions filled. Now I have to go over a week without my anxiety, pain and depression meds. These are not to be taken off of. The nurse, especially DARLA, thinks she knows it all and don't give a damn. Dr. John Brooks is an a$$, he is in the bars drinking (which I have seen so I know it's true) and won't subscribed my meds and the other doctor, if I can even call her a doctor is Bethann Hamm. She is a total idiot, I saw her once and she laid into me about my pain meds...Oh, and said that if I am receiving SSD that I cannot work. Which isn't true. I argued with her for quite a while on this subject. My last script for my pain meds was written by the nurse and the pharmacy said it wasn't written right so my pain meds were not the same as I had been taking. This office is so screwed up. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Timothy S. Brooks's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners