Ratings for Dr. Linda Maxwell

She helped my son with a myringotomy and would recommend her to anyone who needs

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I came to see Dr. Maxwell for a pre-surgical evaluation for septum surgery next month. She was kind, caring, and helped me understand what i could expect from the surgery in the next few weeks. I hope she's my doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dishonest and has no medical knowledge at all.. went to her for neck lump and brushed it off. Went yo see another ENT and they diagnosed it right away. I was told no one would hire her cause she is no good.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Reasearch shows linda maxwell has been working all over the hospitals in Toronto as well in 3 continents. What research does not show is: which are the 3 continents? Was she born as Linda Maxwell or changed her original name into a more English sounding name? Certificates on her office wall show graduations, MBA's from Harvard, Oxford you name it... what a genius ... genial... unparalleled ! But doctor maxwell has now landed at the Canadian Hearing Society clinic (soon to be in her resume and displayed in the next office wall! As a patient at the CH S is with regret that I see such incompetence/nullity of medical services provided. Besides referrals to other doctors nothing else she is able to do. A patient requesting a minor procedure that any intern will be glad to do is refused. Is the Ontario Medical Plan paying her for services not provided? She should be investigated. The damages that will be caused to future patients, most of them old people unable to defend themselves should be not ignored by the CHS. Evict her today tomorrow is too late.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Excellent doctor - very smart! No nonsense kind of professional.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

This person whom I am still not sure she is a Doctor,did surgery on my sinus from that day until present I have had nothing but pain!!!! She does not listen at all.I am happy for the people that had her attention because if you hadn't you would have ended up like me.If you would like to hear my story please

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I don't like her as she was not responsible at all. She suggested me to take 2 exams then discuss afterwards. I didn't get any info from her after 2 months that I finished the exams. I went to the clinic to ask and was told she left already.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Didn't want to listen. Didn't care. Just want me to go for surgery and doesn't guaranty if surgery will fixing my issue or not. What a joke.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

wait for 1.5 hr for a 5 minute appt with just a few people queue up. can't explain clear. why not just say I don't know and refer to a better dr. supporting staff not polite.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Exam took around a minute. Didn't really look at me. Just at my X-ray. I have been to other ENT docs that would run probes to check but this was way too brief. My family MD could of done what she did.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013