Ratings for Dr. STEVEN N. Fine

Amazing clinician. Great bedside manner. Listens to you. Up to date with the latest in medicine. Top notch secretary. Clean office. Convenient to MWMC. This is no ordinary doctors practice. This is what ever doctor should be. Thank you Dr.Fine for your high standards of care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr.Fine is an amazing doctor. I suffer from Colitis and have for 10 years. When I met him, he seemed to treat me as a whole, not just my symptoms. I have been fortunate enough to have a doctor that is there for me day and sometimes night. Many nights he has called to check in on me. You dont get that service in todays world of HMOs. His assistant Kara is just as wonderful and knows how to run his office. The only drawback is waiting at times for your appointment. People get very upset if they are kept waiting for a doctor, but once you see Dr.Fine, you will be glad you waited. Thank you for outstanding care, Dr.Fine. CS

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Fine has been my physician for over 15 years. He is without doubt the finest doctor I have ever had. He is knoweldgeable, attentive and thorough. If it wasn't for him, I doubt I would be alive today.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Fine is clearly a top notch physician in his field. I have been his patient for 4+ years now and he has always been there in my time of need. It's hard to find a doctor these days that is a complete package. My calls are always returned by his wonderful secretary who in turn relays my message and I ALWAYS get a call back whether it's after hours or on a weekend. Dr. Fine gives me the time I need and is always thorough with his explanations. Even when I feel lousy with my Crohn's, I feel much better knowing that Dr. Fine is just a phone call away. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Fine did an endoscopy on my throat last year where they found some webbing. After the procedure I was in a good deal of pain which was not normally. Dr. Fine actually called my house several times to check on me until I was feeling better. You never get care like that in this day and age. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. STEVEN N. Fine's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Framingham, MA