Ratings for Dr. Shane Taylor

Best chiro ever! Knowledgable, caring and good at what he does! I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

great coach better chiro :)lsakjdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd;h

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Taylor did help my lower back and hip problems. However he did want me coming twice a week, which was impossible being an hour and a half drive from regina. I wouldn't reccomend him working on necks... Worked on mine and now my face and arms are numb half the time. Awaiting an MRI to see what has happened. He is aware of this yet has never contacted me to see how I am doing. He is a friendly fellow and always nice to chat with, but doesn't seem to care other than when you go for a treatment.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Taylor is not only a knowledgable chiropractor he has a wonderful bed side manner as well. That goes a long way in today's medical world.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Hands down the only man I will let touch my neck! Been seeing him for years and would not reccomend anyone else to see any one but him! Fun, awesome and good at what he does!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Best chiropractor in Regina! I have heard that he trained with Dr. Douhaniuk (now deceased)....no wonder Shane is the best!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr Taylor listens to you. He is a wonderful chiropractor and truly knows his stuff! Great personality and all around caring and knowledgable guy!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

I saw Dr. Taylor for a work injury years ago and he really came through. He went to bat for me when WCB wanted to close the claim. He knew I was not healed yet and insisted on a secondary assessment through WCB to get me the extra treatments I needed both from him and from physio. Thank you Dr. Taylor! You were amazing.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Shane is the best Chiropractor I've ever been too. Been seeing him for years and before him, I saw a chiro that was hard on my neck and rough. I would recommend him to anyone. He cares, is smart, doesn't hesitate to send you for x-rays, do ultrasound, etc. An honest, trustworthy guy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Shane is excellent! He's funny and talkative, and puts you completely at ease. He really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007