Ratings for Dr. Jasbir Rangi

I've gone to Dr. Rangi for years and happy with my care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

He refused to remove a stomach feeding tube he had originally inserted because the insurance company wouldn't pay for the removal, a simple procedure that takes less than ten minutes for a competent physician to perform. First time dealing with an Indian doctor and very disappointed that he cares more about money than his patients. I think he took the hypocritical oath instead of the Hippocratic oath.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This doctor was extremely rude and unprofessional. NEVER see this guy if you care about your health.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I requested my first routine colonoscopy cancer screening procedure as recommended by my insurance, since I am 50 years old. Dr. Rangi REFUSED to bill my colonoscopy procedure as a cancer screening and as a result my insurance forced me to pay a $100.00 copayment!!! He WAS WRONG to do this and waited until I was on the operating table ready to undergo the procedure to tell me he would not bill the insurance under "colon cancer screening" even though that is what I was having done. After all that, I am still having the same issue with pain and constipation I had originally sought help for, so NO HELP FROM THIS SUPPOSED DOCTOR AT ALL!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He didn't listen to me. He made assumptions about my weight.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Jasbir Rangi's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1992)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.